And speaking of Confucius, Confucius said: whoever controls the music controls the world, spinning like a top in our hand.
說到孔夫子,他曾經說過:誰掌握了音樂就掌握了世界,就像掌控欲手掌之中一樣。
And you think about the music today, what kind of music do we have?
想想當今音樂我們有什么樣的音樂呢?
So what is the sound of our world now? There's a lot of hateful music out there.
我們現在這個世界的聲音是什么呢?外面有很多討厭的音樂,
And so can we change the music?
我們怎么改變音樂呢?
I was talking about this demonstration where all the artist use our arts and then a few weeks later, bombing starts
我在演講,所有的藝術家拿著我們的藝術若干星期后,攻擊就來了,
and then you go back and go back into a lack of faith and saying "Oh, so what's the use?"
接著你變得缺乏信心說“哦,這有什么用?”

And then you start thinking in the long term, and ok, we'll just have to keep renewing the faith, to keep teaching, keep writing.
然后你思考很長時間,我們也會不斷更新信心,去教育、去寫作,
And no matter what the conditions are we keep going and we're thinking in the long term.
不管我們身處的環境如何我們要繼續并且我們要長時間地思考,
So, maybe the peace and the art that we create now it will keep changing the world, but not right away.
因此,或許我們現在創造出的和平和藝術會不斷地改變世界,但不是馬上立竿見影,
I think what writers do, we change the atmosphere.
我認為我們作家做的是改變氛圍,
Musicians too, we change the atmosphere.
音樂家也是,我們改變氛圍,
And you know, the atmosphere is sort of subtle.
氣氛有點微妙。