As I go towards the escalator a young fellow and a girl get on ahead of me.
當我上電梯時,一對年輕男女走在我前面。
Her dress, her stockings are skin-tight.
她穿著緊身裙子和絲襪。
She places one foot above the other upon the steps and her behind assumes its position.
她一只腳踩在上一級臺階上,臀部曲線畢露。
The young man looks all about. He appears worried. He looks at me. I look away.
那個年輕的小伙子四處張望,看起來有些焦慮,他看了看我,我移開了視線。
No, you see, I am looking away, I am not looking at your girl's behind.
不,你看,我在看別處,沒在看你女友的臀部。
Don't worry, I respect everything; the flowers that grow, the birds, the sky, the universe.
別擔心,我心中充滿了尊敬之情。我尊敬春花,尊敬天空,尊敬宇宙。
I sense that the young man feels better and I am glad for him.
我看出那個年輕小伙感覺好點了,我替他高興。
I know his problems: the girl has a mother, a father, maybe a brother, and undoubtedly a bunch of relatives.
我知道他的煩惱:這姑娘有母親,有父親,可能還有個兄弟,毫無疑問還有一大幫親戚。
She like to dance and flirt.
她喜歡跳舞,中意調情。
And she likes to go to movies and sometimes she chews the gum and talks at the same time.
她愛看電影,有時候邊嚼口香糖邊說話。
And she enjoys the dumbest TV shows.
她喜歡看最傻的電視劇。
And she thinks she's an actress.
她以為自己是做演員的料。
And she doesn't always look good.
她并非每時每刻都那么漂亮。