地點:醫院
人物:瑞秋,羅斯,護士
事件:瑞秋已經開始強烈陣痛,只好接受雙人待產室。
Nurse: I'm sorry. Semi-private rooms are all we have.
護士:很抱歉,我們醫院現在只有雙人待產室了。
Rachel: Okay. Just give us a second. Ross!
瑞秋:好吧。請等一下。羅斯!
Ross: Yeah?
羅斯:怎么了?
Rachel: Give her some money.
瑞秋:給她塞點兒錢。
Ross: I really think they're out of rooms.
羅斯:我想他們是真的沒有單人待產室了。
Rachel: They're not! Ross, they're just saving them for the important people! Okay? What–what if I was the president?
瑞秋:不可能!羅斯,他們是要把單人待產室留給重要人物!懂不?我要是總統的話,他們還能沒有單人待產室給我嗎?
Ross: Well then we'd be in a lot of trouble, you don't know where any countries are. Okay. Uh, say would you umm… Would you mind checking again to see if any umm, private rooms may have opened up?
羅斯:那我們國家就會有大麻煩了,因為你不知道任何國家的地理位置。好吧。呃,不知道你能不能……能不能再查一遍,看看現在還有沒有空著的單人待產室呢?
Nurse: This is a hospital.
護士:這里是醫院。
Rachel: Okay. Y'know what? I'd have to say I really don't care for your tone. And this is not the only hospital in this city and we have no problem to — Whoa! Oh gosh! Whoa! Ow! Ow! Contraction. Ow-ow! Ow-ow!
瑞秋:好了!告訴你,我才不在乎你這種語氣呢。城里又不是只有你一家醫院,我們才不介意……哇哦!哦,天啊!喔!喔!陣痛。哦,哦!
Nurse: Would you like to see a semi-private room?
護士:要不要去雙人待產室看看?
Rachel: Yeah, it couldn't hurt to look.
瑞秋:好吧,看一下又何妨。