You know, it could be 25 for 25, it could be ten for zero, it could many of these things.
也可以是各返25美元,或者是只返給邀請者10美元,這些方法都可以
And lastly it's when the, when your friend clicks on the link,
最后一點,如果用戶的朋友點開了推薦的鏈接
on your referral link, when they come back to the site,
訪問你們網站時
it's very important to really optimize that conversion flow of how they're going to sign up.
很重要一點是,要優化此類訪問者的注冊流程
And so sometimes you need to just sell them in a different manner,
有時針對此類用戶的營銷,要變通一下
or upsell that their friend has suggested they use this and so on and so forth.
或是告訴他們,他們的朋友推薦他們使用,等等方式
So, all these combined, you need to really play around with these on different dimensions
將這些方法結合在一起,何種方法用的多,何種方法用的少
and come up with a good referral program.
比例合適的話,就是最適合的推薦機制了
And, lastly, it's paid growth, so, examples of paid growth is this right here.
最后,給大家講一下付費增長模式。我列舉了一些例子
And these are the most obvious ones, but I'm sure you guys can think of more.
這些例子比較簡單,你們肯定能想到很多這樣的案例
And paid growth is basically, you happen to have money, you can spend.
付費增長模式是說,你的資金量比較充足
You might have credit cards, whatever, but you can spend something to get users.
比如說有信用卡之類的,你可以花錢買到用戶
So, the correct way to think about pay to growth is that, okay you're going to put money.
正確的付費增長模式應當是這樣的,你投入了資金
You're gonna risk putting money out there, what are you gonna get in return?
這種投資是有風險的,你能得到何種回報呢?
The simple way to think about it is, is your CLV, your customer lifetime, the amount of money,
最簡單的計算方法就是CLV,涉及客戶生命周期,投入的資金
the net revenue, the amount of money that people, that your customer returns back to you, is it more than your CAC?
凈收入,看客戶的回報值是否大于CAC
And your CAC is an abbreviation for customer acquisition cost.
CAC是客戶獲取成本的縮寫