But there is one Ethan Allen story that No! I'm very partial to.No, you're going to tell a story.
有一個關于伊森·艾倫的故事 不 我很喜歡 你又要講故事了
I don't believe that I can bear to listen to another one of your stories right now.
真不敢相信 在這種時候我還要忍受你的另一個故事
I need the BO sideyard schedules for Alexandria.I asked for them this morning.
我要看側線攻擊亞歷山大市的計劃 我今天早上就說過了
It was right after the Revolution,right after peace had been concluded,
在獨立戰爭偃旗息鼓時 在和平女神降臨美利堅大地后
Ethan Allen went to London to help our new country conduct its business with the king.
伊森·艾倫去了倫敦和國王處理我們新生國家的相關事宜
The English sneered at how rough we are,and rude and simple-minded and on like that,
不管到哪里英國人總嘲笑我們粗野 魯莽和愚笨之類的
everywhere he went, till one day he was invited to the townhouse of a great English lord.
有一天他被邀請 去一個英國貴族的別墅
Dinner was served, beverages imbibed,time passed, as happens, and Mr. Allen found he needed the privy.
吃過晚餐 喝過飲料 時間慢慢過去 艾倫先生想上廁所
He was grateful to be directed thence.Relieved, you might say.
于是有人帶他去洗手間 他十分感激 或者說是十分爽
Now, Mr. Allen discovered on entering the water closet that the only decoration therein was a a portrait of George Washington.
可艾倫先生發現廁所門口 唯一的裝飾品居然是 喬治·華盛頓的雕像
Ethan Allen done what he came to do,and returned to the drawing room.
伊森·艾倫方便完之后 回到了會客廳