Robert's gonna plead with us to let him enlist.
羅伯特會懇求我們讓他入伍
Make time to talk to Robbie.You only have time for Tad.But Tad's young.
抽空跟羅比談談 你總是陪著泰德 可是泰德還小
So is Robert.Too young for the army.
羅伯特也很年輕 去從軍還太年輕了
Plenty of boys younger than Robert signing up.
很多比羅伯特更小的孩子都入伍了
Don't take Robbie.Don't let me lose my son.Go away! We're occupied!
不準讓羅比去 別讓我失去我的兒子 走開 我們沒空
Secretary Stanton has sent over to tell you that as of half an hour ago,the shelling of Wilmington harbor has commenced.
斯坦頓部長剛發來消息 半個小時前 對威爾明頓港的進攻開始了
They cannot possibly maintain under this kind of an assault.
在這種攻擊下他們堅持不了多久
Terry's got ten thousand men surrounding the Goddamned fort,Why doesn't he answer my cables?
特里有一萬士兵圍攻那個要塞 他怎么還沒回話
Fort Fisher is a mountain of a building, Edwin.It's the largest fort they have, sir.
非瑟堡可大得很 埃德溫 是他們最大的要塞了
Twenty-two big seacoast guns on each rampart.They've been reinforcing it for the last two years.
每個壁壘都有22挺沿岸機槍 過去兩年他們一直在加強防御
They've taken 17,000 shells since yesterday.
昨天開始他們一共挨了1萬7千枚子彈
I want to hear that Fort fisher is ours and Wilmington has fallen.
我要聽到這要塞 和威爾明頓被攻陷的消息
Send another damn cable.The problem's their commander. Whiting.
再發一份電報 問題就在他們的司令 懷丁
He engineered the fortress himself. The damned thing's his child.
他親自指揮修建了堡壘 那玩意是他的親兒子
He'll defend it till his every last man is gone. He is not thinking,Come on out, you old rat.
他會拼到最后一兵一卒 不會 滾出來 你這臭老鼠
That's what,That' what Ethan Allen called to the commander of Fort Ticonderogain in 1776.
那就是 1776年伊森·艾倫對 蒂康德羅格要塞的指揮官說的話
Come on out, you old rat.Aah, 'course there were only forty odd redcoats at Ticonderoga.
滾出來 你這臭老鼠 因為蒂康德羅格里 只有40多個英國兵了