She makes it look easy now. But…
你現在看她感覺很容易,其實...
Next year at this time, someone else will be standing here in this very spot and it’s anyone guess who she will be.
明年這個時候站在這里講話的就是別人了,誰知道她會是誰呢?
But standing here I can’t help but be reflective and a little sentimental.
不過…站在這里,我不禁反思,有點多愁善感。
Eight years ago I said it was time to change the tone of our politics.
八年前我說,要改變我們政界的風氣。
In hindsight, I clearly should have been more specific.
回想起來,我當時應該更具體一點的。
Eight years ago, I was a young man full of idealism and vigor.
八年前,我是個年輕小伙,充滿理想主義精力無限。
And look at me now, I am gray, grizzled and just counting down the days to my death panel.
現在你再看看我,老態龍鐘,掰手指倒數著天數,等待死亡委員會的到來。
Hillary once questioned whether I would be up ready for a 3 a. m. phone call.
當年希拉里曾問過,我是否準備好凌晨三點接電話。
Now, I’m awake anyway because I have to go to the bathroom. I’m up.
現在我反正都醒著呢,因為我得起夜上廁所。我起來了
In fact somebody recently said to me, ‘Mr. President, you are so yesterday.
其實最近有人跟說,總統先生,你太過氣了。
Justin Trudeau has completely replaced you.
賈斯汀特魯多已經完全取代你了。
He is so handsome and he’s so charming. He’s the future.’
他又帥氣又有魅力,他才是未來!
And I said ‘Justin, just give it a rest.’
我對那人說,賈斯汀你夠了!
I resented that. Meanwhile, Michelle has not aged a day.
我可煩這事了。與此同時,米歇爾是一點沒見老啊。
The only way you can date her in photos is by looking at me.
想知道她照片是哪年拍的,那你只能看我來判斷了。