Take a look(Show photos over the years). Here we are in 2008.
請看(上臺這些年來的照片)。這是我倆在2008年。
Here we are a few years later.
這是我倆幾年之后。
And this one is from two weeks ago(Skelton photo from Canada dinner). So time passes.
這是兩周之前(加拿大晚宴上的骷髏照)。真是時光如流水啊。
In just six short months, I will be officially a lame duck, which means Congress now will flat out reject my authority, and Republican leaders won’t take my phone calls.
再過短短六個月,我將正式成為蹩腳鴨總統,這意味著國會將會直接反對我的權威,共和黨大佬們將不接我的電話。
And this is going to take some getting used to.
這得有一段時間才能習慣。
It’s really gonna… It’s a curve ball.
太難應對了。
I don’t know what to do with it.
我都不知道該怎么辦才好。
Of course, in fact, for four months now congressional Republicans have been saying there are things I cannot do in my final year.
當然了四個月來,共和黨一直在說,我最后一年不能做的事。
Unfortunately, this dinner was not one of them.
可惜這個晚宴不是其中之一。
But on everything else, it’s another story.
剩下的就都不行了。
And you know who you are, Republicans.
我說誰你們自己心里清楚啊,共和黨人們。
In fact, I think we’ve got Republican senators Tim Scott and Cory Gardner.
現場有共和黨參議員Tim Scott和Cory Gardner。
They are in the house, which reminds me … security bar the doors.
他們都在這讓我想起,保安!關門!
Judge Merrick Garland come on out. We are going to do this right here. Right now.
Mary Garland法官請出場,我們今天就在這里解決這事。
It’s like the red wedding. But it’s not just Congress.
感覺像血色婚禮一樣啊。問題不只是國會