You tell me dreams, that's all, I'm your soothsayer.
你也就跟我講你的夢 我是給你算命的
That's all I am to you anymore.I'm not to be trusted,
這就是我對于你的全部意義 我不會再得到你的信任了
even if it wasn't a carriage accident,
即便那不是一場簡單的車禍
even if it was an attempted assassination.
而是一次未遂的暗殺行動
It was most probably an ass It was an assassin, whose intended target was you.
那次應該不是暗 就是暗殺 而且是針對你的
How're the plans coming along for the big shindy?
宴會準備的怎么樣了
I don't want to talk about parties.You don't care about parties.
我不想談宴會的事 你從不在乎宴會
Not much but they're a necessary hindrance.
不太在乎 但例行公事也沒辦法
I know.I know what it's about, the ship.
我知道了 我知道小船象征什么了
It's not Wilmington Port, it's not a military campaign!
不是威爾明頓港 不是軍事行動
It's the amendment to abolish slavery!
是廢奴修正案
Why else would you force me to invite demented radicals into my home?
否則你怎么會強迫我 邀請那些激進瘋子到家里來
You're gonna try to get the amendment passed in the House of Representatives,before the term ends, before the Inauguration.
你正想辦法 在任期結束和新就職典禮前 讓修正案在眾議院通過
Don't spend too much money on the flub dubs.
別在沒用的東西上花太多錢
No one's loved as much as you,
沒有誰像你一樣受人愛戴
no one's ever been loved so much by the people,you might do anything now.
沒有誰像你一樣被萬人敬仰 你現在可以隨心所欲
Don't, don't waste that power on an amendment bill that's sure to defeat.
不要把這樣的權力 浪費在一個注定失敗的修正案上