It's nighttime.The ship's moved by some terrible power, at a terrific speed.
夜深了 小船被某種可怕的力量飛速地推動著
Though it's imperceptible in the darkness,I have an intuition that we're headed towards a shore.
盡管伸手不見五指 我仍能感覺到我們正向海岸沖去
No one else seems to be aboard the vessel and I I'm kinny aware of my aloneness.
船上沒有其他人 我感到一陣強烈的孤獨
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space were it not that I have bad dreams.
若不做那些噩夢 即使困于核桃殼內 我也可自命為無限疆域之帝王
I reckon it's the speed that's strange to me,I'm used to going a deliberate pace.
我猜我所詫異的是船的速度 因為我一直很從容不迫
I should spare you Mary,I shouldn't tell you my dreams.
我應該體諒你 瑪麗 不應該和你講我的噩夢
I don't want to be spared if you aren't!And you spare me nothing.
我希望能為你分憂 再說你也沒體諒過我
Perhaps it's it's the assault on Wilmington port.
或許這象征著 威爾明頓港的戰斗
You dream about the ship before a battle, usually.How's the coconut?
你總會在戰役之前夢到小船 頭疼怎么樣了
Beyond description.Almost two years, nothing mends.Another casualty of the war.
說不上來 快兩年了 沒一點好轉 我也算是戰爭的受害者
Who wants to listen to a useless woman grouse about her carriage accident?I do.Stuff!
誰會樂意去聽 一個沒用的老婆子抱怨一場車禍呢 我愿意 拉倒吧