Team player
團隊精神
I like to bring this up because tip, tip for you
我想講這一點,因為我想給大家點建議
Be nice to the receptionist
那就是對前臺接待要客氣
I had a receptionist down in southern California
在南加州,我們那兒曾經有個前臺接待
She is great, African American woman, just adorable
她人很棒,是個非洲裔美籍婦女,人很可愛
Always packably dressed, puts together very professional
她從來都是穿戴整齊,人非常專業
You know, folks who come in
應聘者來的時候
she had to hand over some paperwork to our candidates
她就遞給人家一些表格讓人家填寫
And after the candidate left, I will go over and be like
應聘者走了以后,我去她那兒
so what do you think?
問她你覺得這個人怎么樣?
Sometimes she'd say, um, they are alright
有時候她會說,還不錯吧
Really?
真的嗎?
Yeah. They are pretty good, why not?
是啊,挺不錯的
Oh boy, when she had an opinion-so what do you think?
但是要是她對哪個人有意見,你猜會怎么樣
Oh, girl can walk up here with attitude, ok?
那個女孩子來到這兒就用那種態度
It was like, good morning, I have some paperwork for you
我說早上好,你得填寫表格
Took the paper, sat down
她拿了表格一屁股坐到旁邊
didn't even say hi to me
連個招呼都不打
Ok, like came up in here, like she had the job
來了就......跟她已經得到了這個工作似的
I don't think she has the job just yet
我覺得她沒得到這個工作
Ok, the whole office could hear her
整個辦公室都能聽見她說話
Right? Everyone could hear her
誰都能聽見她說話
Everybody knew when she didn't like a candidate
要是她不喜歡哪個應聘者,大伙都能知道
Think about that
想想這個問題吧
I'm in the service business
我在服務行業就職
we rent cars to people
我們給客戶提供租車服務
who've been broken down, been in accidents
要是他們的車壞了或出了車禍
If you can't be nice to the least of these
要是你連那么點禮貌都不懂
how am I gonna know
我怎么能相信
you are gonna give good service to my customers?
你會對我們的客戶提供良好服務呢?
So there are a lot of ways you can impact that environment that exchanges, you walk into this interview
因此有好多種方法,影響或改變這個面試