I'm just checking your math on that.Yes, I got the same thing.May I continue?
我要算一下 沒錯,是一樣的 我可以繼續嗎?
After expressing misgivings about Mr. Zuckerberg taking the company
既然你對扎克伯格先生接管公司
and moving it to California for the summer,why did you put $18,000in an account for his use?
把它搬到加州有疑慮 那你還為什么把一萬八千美元存到賬戶里面供他使用呢?
I figured we were partners.I wanted to be a team player.
我認為我們是合作伙伴我想成為一名合格隊員
I figured Mark Dustin and the new interns could work on the site
當我在紐約和廣告客戶約談的時候
while I was generating advertiser interest in New York.
我想馬克,達斯汀和新的實習生能夠搞定網站方面的事
But mostly I figured, how much could possibly go wrong in three months?
我想得最多是的事在這三個月能會出多大的錯呢?
Go, go, go, go, go.I didn't die. I know. I made it. You did. Okay, ready?
快點,快點,快點 我沒有死 我知道 我做到了 你做到了 好了,準備好了嗎?
That was like an 8. That was like a 2. It was better than that. Yeah.
這就像一個8 這就像一個2 這是比那更好 是啊
I'm okay.You sure? Yeah. That's the doorbell.I didn't know we had a doorbell.
我沒事 你確定嗎? 是的 門鈴響了 我不知道我們有門鈴
Andrew, get the door! No, he's wired in. That's gonna cut into your security deposit.
安德魯,去開門! 不,他在工作 那要從你們的押金里面扣除
Andrew. Not now. Good boy.Sean? Mark?Do you live here? Yeah. Do you?
安德魯 現在不行 好孩子 肖恩? 馬克? 你住在這里? 是啊 你呢?
We were right across the street.We saw the chimney...Is anybody hurt? No. You live across the street?
我就在你對面,看到煙囪 有人受傷嗎? 沒有,你住在街對面?
I'm Sharon.This is my... Sharon.She lives across the street.
我叫莎倫 這是我的 莎倫,她住在街對面
I was helping her move out,we saw the chimney...We had a zip line to the pool.
當我幫她搬家時,我們看到了煙囪 我們扯在池子上一個拉鏈線斷了
You came to California.Yeah.You made the right choice.
你來加州了 是的 你做出了正確的選擇