You told your lawyersI was torturing animals?No, he didn't tell us about it at all.
你告訴你的律師我虐待動物? 不,他沒有告訴我們
Our litigators are capable of finding a Crimson article.
我們的訴訟律師有能力找到校報上面的那篇文章
In fact, when we raised the subject with him,he defended you.
事實上,當我們提到那個問題時他在為你辯護
993. We are so close.Yeah, that reminds me,we're gonna need more money, Wardo.
993了,我們很接近了 這提醒了我,華多,我們需要更多的錢
Yeah, no, I agree. More servers, more help.
我同意,我們需要更多的伺服器更多的幫助
I'm interviewing two interns to come to Palo Alto and we're gonna have to pay them something.
我要招兩個實習生 我們要給他們點報酬
Sorry, what?I already found a house for rent on a street two blocks from the Stanford campus.
對不起,你說什么?我已經找到了出租的房子 離斯坦福大學校只有兩個街區
It is perfect and it's got a pool.When did you decide to go to Californiafor the summer?
房子很漂亮,帶游泳池 你何時決定夏天去加州?
You mean when did I actually decide?Was it somewhere in the middleof the Sean Parker Variety Hour?
你的意思是我決定什么時候? 那不是和肖恩帕克會面時就想好了嗎?
He was right,California's the place we've gotta be.What, you're Jed Clampett?
他說的對,加州是我們要去的地方 什么,你是你杰德克拉珀特嗎?
I didn't know you guys got The Beverly Hillbillies in Brazil.Yeah, got the show in Brazil, it was genius.
你們把《貝弗利山人》搬到了巴西 是的,我們在巴西拍戲,真是天才
What is your problem with Sean? He doesn't bring anything to the table.
你對肖恩有什么意見嗎? 他并沒有提出什么建設性的意見
He doesn't have money.Dustin's a better programmer.
他并沒有錢,達斯汀是一個很好程序員
He's got connections to VCs. We don't need VCs, we need advertisers.
他有風險投資的關系 我們不需要風險投資,我們需要廣告客戶
And I have connections to VCs. No real players.
我也有風險投資關系 他們不是真正的玩家
And as somebody who's just really embarrassed the company in a bad way.
就像有人以一種糟糕的方式讓公司陷入困境
It was the Winklevosses, Mark. Hang on. Hit "Refresh.150004,
馬克,那是文克萊沃斯兄弟干的 等等 點擊“刷新” 150,004.
150,000 members, Wardo.Congratulations, dude. Congratulations.
華多,有15萬名會員了 恭喜你,兄弟 祝賀
You don't think it was strange that he was followed by private detectives?Who came up with nothing.
他被私家偵探跟著,你不覺得奇怪嗎? 誰知道是什么
Enough to get him out of the company.The drugs, the girls.
足以讓他離開公司,藥物還是女人
We don't know that any of that's true. You can read about it.
我們不知道哪一個正確- 你可以讀一下
I can read about you torturing birds.Since when...
我讀到虐待鳥類,從什么時候開始
Okay, don't fish eat other fish?The marlins and the trout?What's he talking about?
好了,不就是大魚吃小魚嗎?馬林魚和鱒魚? 他在說什么?
I'm interviewing interns at 10:00tomorrow night in the CS lab.Get on board with this, man.
我明天中午10點在CS實驗室面試實習生 兄弟,加入我們吧
You know, I don't really know what else to say.
你知道,我真的不知道還有什么可說的