I'm going to enter this into the record.
我將會把這記錄在案
Incorporation papers for Facebook,an LLC registered in Florida.
臉譜網的公司文件注冊在佛羅里達的限責任公司
Why Florida? It's where my family lives.
為什么在佛羅里達? 我家就在那
And ask the respondent to stipulate that the articles of incorporation
問一下被告規定的公司章程
state the ownership as follows:65% for Mark Zuckerberg,30% for Eduardo Saverinand 5% for Dustin Moskovitz.
公司的所有權情況如下:馬克扎克伯格占60% 愛德華多薩維林占35%達斯汀莫斯科維茲占5%
Yeah, we stipulate.And that was April 13th, 2004. You can mark it.
是的,我們這樣規定的 那一天是2004年4月13日您可以標記一下
You have anything here?Yes. Thank you.
你還有其他的嗎? 是的,謝謝
Mr. Saverin, have you ever done anything that might be considered legitimate grounds for termination?No.
薩維林先生,你有沒有做過什么事 可以作為終止公司的正當理由? 沒有
You never did anything to embarrass the company or even seriously jeopardize it?No. No? No.
你從沒做過損害公司形象和利益的事嗎?沒有 沒有? 沒有
You were accused of animal cruelty.Wait. You weren't?This is not happening.
你因虐待動物被起訴 等一下 你沒有? 這是沒有的事
I have here an article from The Crimson...Jesus Christ.I can't have this, Wardo.
這是哈佛校報上的一篇文章 上帝啊 華多,我不能拿這個
Come on, man. This is bullshit.This is another club playing a prank.I'd gotten into the Phoenix.
得了吧,哥們,純粹胡說八道這是另一個俱樂部的惡作劇而已 我加入了鳳凰社
I'd been accepted,and as part of my initiation I had to,
作為入會儀式的一部分
for one week, carry with me at all times and take care of a chicken.
我必須一個星期隨身帶著一只雞并養著它
They identify youas one of the founders of Facebook."Junior Eduardo Saverin..."
他們把你作為臉譜網的創始人之一 “合作創始人愛德華多薩維林”
I'm not the expert, but being connected to torturing animals is probably bad for business.
我雖然不是專家但是和虐待動物牽扯到一起 可能對臉譜網的事業不利
I did not torture the chicken.I don't torture chickens. Are you crazy?
我沒虐待小雞,我也不會去虐待小雞你瘋了嗎?
No, and settle down, pleaseI have here an article from The Crimson...This is scathing.956
不,先坐下來,我這兒有一篇校報文章 言辭刻薄 956.