When you go fishing, you can catch a lot of fish or you can catch a big fish.
當你釣魚的時候,你可以捉到好多魚或者捉到大魚
You ever walk into a guy's den and seea picture of him standing next to 14 trout?
你曾經走進一個伙計書房里面看到他站在14條鮭魚旁邊的照片嗎?
No, he's holding a 3,000-pound marlin. Yep. That's a good analogy. Okay.
不,他拿著一個3000磅重的馬林魚 沒錯 這是一個很好的類比 好吧
But we all know marlins don't really weigh 3,000 pounds, right?
但我們都不知道馬林魚是否真有3000磅,對嗎?
Have you seen the big ones up close?
你近距離看到過大的馬林魚嗎?
No, but I don't think the guy's holdinga marlin the size of a Range Rover.
沒有,但我相信那個家伙弄不到路虎那么大的馬林魚
That would be a really big fishand a very strong guy.
那真是一條大魚需要非常強壯的人
You think we might be getting away from the point?
你認為我們怎樣走的更遠?
I don't have a dog in this fight.I'm just a fan who came to say hi.He owned Mark after that dinner.
我并沒有參與你們的項目我只是一個粉絲,來和你們打聲招呼 那頓晚餐之后,馬克被他征服了
He picked up the check,he told Mark they'd talk again soon,and he was gone.
他結了帳告訴馬克他們會很快再次交談 之后他就走了
But not before he made his biggest contribution to the company.
但還沒說到他為公司做出的最大貢獻呢
Drop the "The." Just "Facebook."It's cleaner.Shit.Goodbye, sweetie.
去掉網站前面的定冠詞,只要臉譜網 這樣更簡潔 媽的 再見,親愛的
That's gotta be some kind ofland speed record for talking.You wanna end the party at 11:00.
今天說話速度真是破紀錄了 你想讓“聚會”在11點之前就結束嗎?
I'm trying to pay for the party. There won't be a party unless it's cool.
我在盡力為“聚會”湊錢 如果不酷的話,那就不是一個聚會
So, what do you think?Yeah, sure, let's drop the "The."
你是怎樣認為的? 當然,我們去掉定冠詞
I meant to catching the marlin instead of the 14 trout.
我的意思是抓住馬林魚而不是14條鱒魚
Doesn't that sound good?If you're a trout.
那聽起來不好嗎? 如果你是鱒魚