He's 25 minutes late.He founded Napster when he was 19.He can be late.
他遲到了25分鐘 他19歲時創立了納帕斯達,他可以遲到
He's not a god.Then what is he?He's 25 minutes late.I think Wardo's jealous.
他不是神 那他是什么人? 一個遲到25分鐘的人 我認為華多是在嫉妒
I honestly wasn't jealous. I was nervous.Why?
老實說,我并不嫉妒,我很緊張 為什么?
Well, I didn't know him at all, but I had done a search and I'd asked around.
我并不認識他,但我網上搜了一下也問了周圍的人
And he struck me as kind of a...A wild card.Why?
他讓我震驚了,因為他像 一個萬金油 為什么?
He crashed out of two pretty big Internet companies in spectacular fashion,
他摧毀了兩個時尚界的互聯網大公司
he's had a reputation with drugs...He also founded the companies.
他因吸毒而臭名遠揚 是他創立了公司
We don't need him.He's here.No, no, take your time.And he does own a watch. Stop it.
我們并不需要他 他來了 不,不,一會再說 他沒有自己的手表 不要再說了
I'm Sean Parker. How do you do?You must be Eduardo. And Christy.And Mark.
我是肖恩帕克 你好 你們一定是愛德華多,克里斯蒂和馬克
Great to meet you. Great to meet you. You guys don't have anything in front of you.No. Tori.We were waiting.
很高興認識你 很高興認識你 你們面前怎么什么都沒有 不是 托瑞 我們正在等
Hey, baby boy. Can you bring out some things?The lacquered pork with that ginger confit.Tuna tartare?
嘿,寶貝你能上一些東西嗎? 姜糖豬肉,金槍魚,韃靼牛肉?
And the lobster claws, that'll get us started.Christy, what do you like to drink?An appletini.Great. Four of those.
還有龍蝦爪,那我們就開始 克里斯蒂,你喜歡喝什么? 蘋果汁 太好了,四杯蘋果汁
From that point on, it was a Seanathon.The question was,"What did you talk about?"
從那刻開始,完全是肖恩的個人秀 問題是,“那你們說些什么?”