Whoops.Broke your 335-year-old doorknob.
糟糕 弄壞了你335歲的門把手
Eduardo, spring break, you and Mr. Zuckerberg took a trip to New York.
愛德華多,春假期間你和扎克伯格先生去了紐約
Yes.What was the purpose of the trip?
是的 此行的目的是什么?
Well, as CFO, I had set up some meetings with potential advertisers.Who paid for the trip?
作為首席財務官我要和潛在的廣告商會面 這趟旅行誰買單?
It was paid for out of the 1,000 dollars account I had set up a few months earlier.
我幾個月前開了一個賬戶,里面有1000美元,旅行費由這個賬戶支出
At this point, your 1,000 dollars was the only money that had been put into the company?
也就是說,你的1000美元是唯一投入到公司的錢?
Yes. How did you feel the meetings went?They went terribly. Why?Mark was asleep.I was not asleep.
是的 你感覺那些會面進展怎么樣? 很糟糕 為什么?馬克睡著了 我沒有睡著
Can I rephrase my answer?I wish he'd been asleep.
我要重述一下我的問題嗎? 我倒希望他睡著了
So we're in 29 schools now,with over 75,000 members.
現在我們在29所學校有超過75000個會員
People who go on The Facebook tend to stay on longer than almost any other website.
網民在臉譜網上停留的時間 幾乎比任何其他網站都長
Now, here's the most impressive statistic.91% of people who try it once will come back.
現在,這里有最令人印象深刻統計數據 登錄過一次后有91%的人會再回來
Now, if you'll allow me...Excuse me one second.What sound is he making? Is that like a tsk?
現在,請你允許我 抱歉,等一下 他發出的是什么聲音?像“嘖嘖”?
It wasn't a tsk.It was...Like a glottal stop.Almost a gag reflex.Guys, what is this?
這不是“嘖嘖”的聲音 它是 像喉頭爆發音 和咽反射差不多 伙計們,這是什么意思?
There was one more meeting scheduled for the New York trip.Yes, it was a dinner.
紐約之行安排了多個會面 是的,還有一個晚宴
It was set up through my girlfriend at the time.Would you say that Mark was excited about this meeting?Yes. Very.
那次會面還是通過我女朋友促成的 你說馬克對這次會面很興奮? 是的,非常興奮
Look, they're not gonna card us. They might. I mean, look around It'll be embarrassing.
他們不會記住我們的 他們會 我的意思是,你環顧四周 這將會很尷尬
Tell him they're not gonna card us. They're not gonna card us.
告訴他,他們不會記住我們 他們不會記住我們
Mark...Are you gonna talk about ads again?
馬克 你要再討論有關廣告的事?
Unless you're the ballet theater of Hartford,the purpose of a business is to make a profit.
除非你有哈特福德的芭蕾舞劇院 企業就是為了賺錢
It isn't a business yet.That's tough for me, 'cause my...Never mind.
這不是一個企業 這對我來說很難,因為我 沒關系