Sir, I honestly don't think you'rein any position to make that call.
先生,我不認為你有資格這么說
I was the US Treasury Secretary.I'm in some position to make that call.
我曾是美國財政部長我還是有資格這么說的
Letting our imaginations run away with us is exactly what we were told to do in your freshman address.
放飛我們的想像力 正是你在新生入學演講上對我們說的話
Well, then I would suggest that you let your imaginations run away with you on a new project.
好吧,那我建議你們把你們的精力 放到新的項目上
You would?Yes. Everyone at Harvard'sinventing something.
你建議? 是的,哈佛大學的每個人都在發明東西
Harvard undergraduates believe that inventing a job is better than finding a job.
哈佛學生的信條是,創業勝過打工
So I'll suggest again that the two of you come up with a new new project.
所以我再次建議你們去想一個新的項目
I'm sorry, sir, but that's not the point.Please, arrive at the point.
對不起,先生,這不是重點 請說出重點
You don't have to bean intellectual property expert to understand the difference between right and wrong.
你就算不是知識產權方面的專家 也能了解正確與錯誤的之間差異
And you're saying that I don't?Of course I'm not saying that, sir.I'm saying that.Really? Sir.
你說我不是? 當然我不是那個意思,先生-我說你不是 真的嗎?先生
Anne, how did they get this appointment?Colleagues of their father.
安妮,他們怎么得到這個會面的? 是因為他們父親的同事
Let me tell you something,Mr. Winklevoss, Mr. Winklevoss,since you're on the subject of right and wrong.
文克萊沃斯先生,讓我告訴你們 既然你們要糾纏對錯的問題
This action, this meeting,the two of you being here is wrong.
這次會面,你們倆在這就是錯誤的
It's not worthy of Harvard.It's not what Harvard saw in you.You don't get special treatment.
你們這樣就不配待在哈佛哈佛也不歡迎你們這樣 你們不會得到特殊待遇
We never asked...Just start another project?Like we're making a diorama for a science fair?
我們從來沒要求 開始另一個項目? 就像我們為科學展覽做的透視畫?
If you have a problem with that, Mr. Winklevoss...We never asked for special treatment.
文克萊沃斯先生如果你們有什么問題 我們從來沒要求什么特殊待遇
the courts are always at your disposal.Is there anything else I can do for you?
你們可以上法院解決 還有什么我能為你們做的嗎?
You can take the HarvardStudent Handbook and shove it...Ty.Thank you very much for your time, sir.
你可以拿著哈佛學生手冊把它扔到 泰勒 先生,非常感謝您能抽出時間