I've never been in this building before.
我從沒來過這個大樓
This building's 100 years older than the country it's in, so do be careful.
這個建筑比美國還要老100歲所以要小心點
We're sitting in chairs.Yes.Very good. You can go in now.
我們只是坐在椅子上 是的 非常好,你們可以進去了
That's their own stupidity.I should've been there.
那是他們自己的愚蠢,我去過那里
Well, darkness is the absence of light,and the stupidity in that instance was the absence of me.
黑暗是因為光明不在 那種情況下,愚蠢是因為我不在
Catherine I've got students in my office now.Students. Undergrads.I don't know.
凱瑟琳,有學生到我辦公室了 學生,本科生 我不知道
From the looks of it, they want to sell me a Brooks Brothers franchise.All right, bye-bye.
從表情看,他們想要賣給我布魯克斯兄弟的專營權 好吧,再見
Good morning. Good morning, sir.I'm Cameron Winklevoss and this is my brother, Tyler.
早上好 早上好,先生 我是卡梅倫文克萊沃斯這是我的弟弟,泰勒
And you're here because...Either of you can answer.
那么你們來這是因為 你們兩個的一個可以回答
I'm sorry, sir,I thought you were reading the letter.I've read the letter.
抱歉,先生,我們以為你在讀信 信我已經看完了
Well, we came up with an idea fora website called Harvard Connection.
我們來這是因為一個叫哈佛連線的網站
We've since changed the name to ConnectU.And Mark Zuckerberg stole that idea.I understand.
我們后來更名為聯友但是馬克扎克伯格剽竊了這個想法 我明白了
And I'm asking what you want meto do about it.
那么我想說的是你們想讓我做什么?
Well, sir, in the Harvard Student Handbook,which is distributed to each freshman,
校長先生,分發給每個新生的哈佛大學學生手冊
under the heading "Standards of Conductin the Harvard Community,"
哈佛大學行為準則
it says the college expects all students to be honest and forthcoming in their dealings with membersin this community.
它說,學院期望所有學生在這個團體里 和同學們相處時要以誠相待
Students are required to respect public and private ownership,and instances of theft, misappropriation or...
學生必須尊重公有制和私有制 有盜竊,濫用或者
Anne? Yes, sir? Punch me in the face. Go ahead.
安妮? 先生,有什么事? 給我來一拳,繼續