I'm sorry.I'm late for biochem.Okay.You don't know my name, do you?
抱歉 生化課要遲到了 好吧 你還不知道我名字吧?
Is it Stanford?I should just kick your ass.
是不是斯坦福? 去你的
How do you go to a party and you meet someone,Amelia Ritter, but you prefer Amy.You're from Orinda.
你怎么這么隨隨便便就 阿米莉亞利塔,你喜歡別人叫你愛咪你來自奧林達
Your father's in commercial real estate and your mother's 10 years sober.
你父親是地產商,母親戒酒10年
What's my major?Trombone. Really? I remember something about a trombone.French.
我主修什么?吹長號 是嗎?我記得和長號有關 法語
Your major's French.And yours? Mine? I don't have one You haven't declared?
你主修法語 你呢?我? 我沒有你還沒申請主修課程?
I don't go to school.You're kidding. No. Well, where did you go to school?
我不上學 開玩笑 真的 那么你是哪個學校畢業的?
William Taft Elementary, for a little while.Seriously?
在威廉塔夫脫中學讀過一陣子 認真點
You're not like 15 years old or anything,are you?No.
你不會只有15歲吧,看著也不像 不是
Wait, you're not like 15, are you?No.So, what do you do?I'm an entrepreneur.
你也不像15歲,不是嗎?不是 那你是做什么的? 我自己當老板
You're unemployed.I wouldn't say that.What would you say?That I'm an entrepreneur.
你失業了? 我沒那么說 你說你做什么的? 我自己當老板
Well, then, what was your latest preneur?
那么你最近在做什么生意?
Well, I founded an Internet company that let folks download and share music for free.
我辦了家網路公司提供免費音樂下載和共享
Kind of like Napster? Exactly like Napster.What do you mean? I founded Napster.
就像納帕斯達一樣?完全就是納帕斯達 什么意思? 我創辦了納帕斯達
Sean Parker founded Napster.Nice to meet you.You're Sean Parker?
納帕斯達的創始人是肖恩帕克 很高興認識你 你是肖恩帕克?
You see, the shoe's on the other...Foot? Table, which has turned.
你看,鞋子,在另一個 腳? 桌子下面,翻過來了