Jon Z問道:
"What is the meaning of life?"
“人生的意義是什么?”
Oh man. (sniffs) Hmm.
哦,天哪。(吸氣)嗯。
That's a hard one.
這是個很難回答的問題。
It might just be pizza. Like, if you look deep into a slice of pizza, it's all there.
就像批薩一樣。如果你仔細觀察一塊批薩,你會發現里面應有盡有。
The meaning of life is the Pop Tart Cat farting rainbows through space. That is something that will bring a smile to your face every time.
人生的意義就像彩虹貓穿越太空。無論何時那都會讓你臉上浮現笑容。
Basically, survival. You just have to survive.
基本上來說,就是生存。你必須要活下去。
Happiness! That's a major key to success.
幸福!這是成功的關鍵。
To have fun and succeed.
享樂,成功。
Be wealthy, be successful in whatever you do.
無論你做什么,讓自己獲得成功,成為富人。
Just to do what you love to do and for the rest of your life.
一生都要做你熱愛的事情。
The meaning of life is whatever you want your life to be.
人生的意義在于你想要什么樣的生活。
Whatever you want it to be, Jon Z. Whatever you want it to be.
Jon Z,人生的意義在于你想要什么樣的生活。你想要過怎樣的生活。
Whatever you want it to mean. I know that sounds really stupid, but the meaning of life, to me, is gonna be totally different than the meaning of life to you.
要看你希望人生有什么意義。我知道這聽起來非常蠢,不過我人生的意義和你人生的意義肯定完全不同。
The meaning of life is complete and total connection with other human beings.
人生的意義與其他人息息相關。
What makes you and other people around you feel good about themselves.
人生的意義就是讓你和你周圍的人都能自我感覺良好。
Doing something beyond ourselves and looking for the greater purpose and looking to do something to make all of humanity better, as opposed to just thinking about ourselves.
做超越自我的事情,追求更偉大的目標,去做能使所有人類更上一層樓的事情,而不是只想自己。
Whirlwhind666-ooh.
Whirlwhind666——哦。
"How do I stop having so much McDonald's?"
“我怎么能讓自己不再吃那么多麥當勞?”
I actually couldn't tell you that 'cause I literally eat McDonald's every day. So if you can find out, tell me please.
我不能回答你的問題,因為我自己幾乎每天都吃麥當勞。如果你能找到方法,請一定要告訴我。
Find it in yourself to be like, "Man, I gotta stop this and go try Taco Bell or Del Taco."
對自己說:“我不能再吃麥當勞了,去試試塔可鐘或德爾塔可。”
In-N-Out, I mean, In-N-Out is better than McDonald's.
去吃進出漢堡吧,進出漢堡比麥當勞好吃。
Hit Jack in the Box, hit Burger King, and say, "Enough McDonald's!"
你可以去玩偶匣快餐店和漢堡王,“我吃夠麥當勞了!”
Think about what they put in their food. That's it.
想一下他們的食物里都放了什么。就這樣。
It's gross food. Just don't eat there.
那是垃圾食品。不要在那里吃了。
Stay away from the McDonald's place.
遠離有麥當勞的地方。
Don't go into those Golden Arches. Don't let it whisk you in.
不要走進那些金色拱門。不要被誘惑。
My answer to you is maybe you just, I don't know, try a salad?
我的回答是,也許你可以嘗試一下沙拉?
Go on the Whole30 diet, and if you can do that for 30 days, you can do anything.
進行30天節食計劃,如果你能堅持30天,你就能做任何事。
Just go to the gym more and hopefully you won't eat it as much.
增加去健身房的時間,希望你能不再吃那么多麥當勞。
If you are interested in saving money, you'll realize that eating out at McDonald's is costing you more than if you were eating on your own.
如果你計劃存錢,你就會意識到去吃麥當勞的花費多于你自己做飯吃的費用。
Every time you pass a McDonald's, punch yourself in the face really, really hard, and then what you'll do is you'll associated McDonald's with pain.
每次路過麥當勞時,就狠狠地打自己的臉,這樣麥當勞就會和疼痛聯系到一起。
Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.
謝謝大家收看本期建議節目。
Don't miss out. Subscribe!
不要錯過。訂閱吧!
Want our advice? Comment your questions down below.
想得到我們的建議?在下面提出你的問題。
Bye, guys.
大家再見。
Bye! Thanks for all the questions.
再見!謝謝大家提出的問題。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載