MyNightfall17 asks:
MyNightfall17問道:
"What does love feel like?"
“愛情是種什么感覺?”
It's such a big question.
這是一個大問題。
Watch a lot of movies, and maybe you'll figure it out.
多看電影,你可能就會明白了。
Chocolate and Netflix. But not Netflix and chill. That's not love.
Netflix網站上的電影《濃情巧克力》是愛情。而Netflix網站上的電影《寒氣逼人》不是愛情片。
Love feels like you're eating a double, triple-chocolate chip cookie and then the most adorable puppy walks by.
愛情就好像你在吃雙層或三層巧克力曲奇餅干,旁邊有可愛的小狗走過。
It's just happiness, you know? If two people can be together and just be happy together with little to nothing, then that's all good with me.
就是幸福,你知道嗎?如果兩個人在一起,即使什么都沒有,只要兩個人幸福地在一起,我也覺得很好。
It's that warm feeling you get in your heart. That's just—I don't know, I quoted that from some cartoon or something.
愛情是你心里感受到的溫暖。我也不清楚,那是我引用的卡通片里的臺詞。
Probably the best feeling ever. I don't know.
可能是有史以來最好的感覺。我也說不清楚。
It feels like the most amazing thing in the world.
那是世界上最美好的感覺。
It makes you feel like you're freezing cold and you just pulled a towel out of the dryer and wrapped it around you and that yum, warmy feeling — that's love.
愛情就像你感覺很冷,然后從抽屜里拿出條毛巾把自己裹起來的感覺,那種美好溫暖的感覺就是愛情。
It's when someone cares enough about you to ask how you're doing, and when you're sick and they bring you chicken soup.
就是有個人非常關心你,問你在做什么,或者是你生病時那個人會帶雞湯給你。
You love them so much and you'd do anything and then like, when they hurt you or they get hurt, you feel it so deeply.
你非常愛一個人,你可以為那個人做任何事,而當那個人傷害你或那個人受到傷害時,你會感到非常心痛。
Love feels really good. It's like internal fountains and fireworks and fun.
愛情是非常美妙的感覺。就像有噴泉和煙花在身體里一樣,非常開心。
It's the best feeling in your life. It's better than ice cream, drugs, rock and roll.
愛情是生命中最棒的感覺。比冰激凌、毒品、搖滾樂都要美好。
You know that feel when you're like, going up a roller coaster, and then the roller coaster just breaks off and you start falling to your death — it's kinda like that.
你去坐過山車,然后過山車突然斷裂,你馬上就要摔死時,你就會明白愛情是什么感覺,兩者有點像。
Dead Meat questions:
Dead Meat問道:
"How do you find—?" Okay, what is that?
“怎么找到……”這是什么?
"How do I find a Horcrux?" Interesting, Dead Meat.
“怎么找到魂器?”這個問題很有趣。
That's a Harry Potter thing, right?
這是《哈利·波特》里面出現的,對吧?
I don't know. Google it?
我不知道。谷歌搜索一下?
Dig underground.
在地下挖。
Look under every nook and cranny.
在每個角落仔細尋找。
Find a treasure map and then look for it.
找張藏寶圖,然后開始尋找。
The key is to finding stuff.
關鍵是找東西。
Good eyesight. You want to keep your eyes open. Like, look everywhere. Like, "Hoo!"
你要有好眼力。你要一直睜大雙眼。在各個地方搜尋,呼!
Pick up a Harry Potter book. It'll tell you in there.
拿本《哈利·波特》書來。我告訴你在哪里。
Go down to the subway and run through a wall. When you're able to run through a wall and it turns into another subway station, then you can find it.
去地鐵里,穿過一堵墻。當你穿過一堵墻以后,你會進入另一座地鐵站,然后你就能找到了。
You don't wanna find a Horcrux. It could get nasty. It could get dangerous. Stay away from a Horcrux.
你不會想找魂器的。那可能很臟。也可能很危險。遠離魂器。
Look for something super evil. Good luck with that because why are you looking for a Horcrux? I thought they were all found. But that's just me.
你要找超級邪惡的東西。祝你好運,不過你為什么要找魂器?我想那些魂器已經被找到了。可能只有我這么認為。
Samunique Blackmon asks:
薩門克·布萊克門問道:
"Why are parents so overprotective?"
“為什么父母都過度保護孩子?”
I think that's something you'll only understand once you become a parent.
只有你自己成為家長以后才會明白。
This is simple. They love you, man. They love you.
這很簡單。因為他們愛你。他們愛你。
We are overprotective because we care about you, we love you, want to make sure that you're safe.
我們過度保護孩子是因為我們在乎你,我們愛你,我們想確保你是安全的。
Parents are just naturally — it's in their genes to be overprotective of their young.
父母是出于天性這么做的,他們有過度保護孩子的基因。
I get sometimes they can be a little frustrating,
我知道有時那會令人沮喪,
but, at the end of the day, they're only doing it 'cause they love you and they want to help you grow and be better.
不過畢竟他們是因為愛你才會這么做,他們想幫助你更好地成長。
They don't want you to die, okay?
他們不希望你死掉,你明白嗎?
You're their child and if you die, they'll like, be sad for the rest of their lives.
你是他們的孩子,如果你死了,他們之后的人生就會一直被悲傷環繞。
They just want the best for their kids and stuff, you know? They just want them to stay out of all the bad stuff.
他們只是想把最好的給他們的孩子,你懂嗎?他們想讓孩子遠離所有不好的事情。
They don't want their little baby to go out into the world and get harmed!
他們不希望他們的孩子在外面受到傷害!
All right, kid, you want to know the truth?
孩子,你想知道真相嗎?
Because there's nothing more precious than you, and if we could wrap you up in bubble wrap and like, hermetically seal you off from the rest of humanity, we would totally do it because you're amazing.
因為沒有人比你更珍貴,如果我們能用泡沫把你包起來,然后密封好,讓你遠離其他人,我們肯定會這么做的,因為你太好了。
Parents are overprotective because they're really concerned about you and they worry about you
父母過度保護孩子是因為他們關心你,他們擔心你,
and they want to make sure that you're making good choices.
他們想確保你做出正確的選擇。
And if you'd like that to change a little bit, start showing a lot of good common sense and prove to your parents that you're making good choices and then they won't be so overprotective.
如果你想改變這種情況,你可以展示出你優秀的判斷力,向你的父母證明你可以做出正確的選擇,這樣他們可能就不會那么過度保護你了。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載