日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 國外媒體資訊 > React趣味英語 > 趣味建議React > 正文

趣味建議React 第27期:怎么忘掉一個沒發展可能的男人

來源:可可英語 編輯:aimee ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Ellie.mannn wants to know...

埃莉·曼恩想知道:
"How can I get over a guy when I have no chance with him?"
“我怎么忘掉一個和我完全沒發展可能的男人?”
These questions are so, like, personal.
這個問題太……私人了。
I'm a kid. I'm a boy. I don't know what's with all this lovey-dovey stuff.
我還是個孩子。我只是個男孩。我不知道這些跟愛情有關的事情。
Why are you still wasting time on him? Seriously, if you have no chance, just move on.
你為什么還要在他身上浪費時間?說真的,如果你沒有機會,那就往前看。
You start dating other guys.
你可以和其他男生約會。
Find somebody else. If you don't have a chance with them, you don't have a chance. You gotta face the facts.
交其他男友。如果你沒有機會,那就是沒有機會。你要面對現實。
Find someone else, because I know someone else would like you.
和其他人交往,因為我知道肯定有其他人喜歡你。
I know it's cliche, but there are a lot of other guys out there. You will find other people.
我知道這是陳詞濫調,不過世界上還有很多男人。你會找到那個人的。
You just have to move on. Like, there's 7 billion people in the world. Like, he's not that big of a deal. There's probably better guys out there.
你要往前看。世界上有70億人,他沒什么了不起的。還有更好的男人呢。
Focus your attention on yourself. I mean, there's always plenty more fish in the sea.
把注意力放在自己身上。天涯何處無芳草。
The best way I can think of is start doing different things. Get busy with your life.
我能想到的最好方法就是做其他的事情。讓你的生活忙碌起來。
Move on. Go out and start spending more time finding out who you are. Go to a movie by yourself.
往前看。去外面,花更多時間去了解自己。自己去看場電影吧。
Don't think about it. You just have to move on. I get some ice cream, some Netflix, some friends, and just eat, be merry, watch The Walking Dead.
不要想那個。你只要往前看就好了。我有冰激凌、能在Netflix上看電影,還有朋友,要盡量吃東西,享受生活,看《行尸走肉》。
Foot in hand n mouth asks...
Foot in hand n mouth問道
"How do I get tickets to the Super Bowl?" (jittery) Ooh. Football.
“我怎么能拿到超級碗的門票?(緊張的)哦,橄欖球。
Know someone that works for the NFL. My dad works for the NFL. So I can ask my dad for you.
認識在美國國家橄欖球聯盟工作的人。我爸爸在那里工作。我可以幫你問問我爸爸。
You could enter contests and sweepstakes. Like, they're always giving out free Super Bowl tickets.
你可以參加比賽抽獎。他們有那種免費贈送超級碗門票的比賽。
Get super rich.
成為超級有錢的人。
If you don't have the money, just save up for it.
如果你沒錢買門票,你可以攢錢。
Collect money from anything-chores, anything. And then get the ticket.
做任何事來籌錢,比如做家務之類的。然后去買門票。
So to get tickets to the Super Bowl, you buy them.
想拿到超級碗的門票,買就好了。
Can't you just buy them? That's it?
你不能直接買門票嗎?是這樣吧?
Just buy tickets in advance.
提前買好門票。
Probably have to buy it for, like, six Super Bowls in advance. I think that's the only way.
可能你要提前買好超級碗的門票。我想那是唯一的方法。
Order online, and then you have to pay money.
在網上買門票,然后付款。
If you know when it's gonna come out, wait online. And right when it's about to open, click on Buy.
如果你知道什么時候放票,那就在線等。在放票時點擊購買。
Potato Archer, the coolest name.
土豆阿奇爾,這是最酷的名字
"How do I get over my fear of mascots and clowns?"
“我怎么能克服對吉祥物和小丑的恐懼?
I don't know. I'm terrified of clowns.
我不知道。我也害怕小丑。
Don't go to the circus and don't go to the games.
不要去馬戲團,不要去現場看比賽。
You just have to close your eyes whenever you get near them, and just make, make your mom hold your hand.
在靠近他們的時候,你把眼睛閉上就行了,讓你母親牽著你的手。
Exposure therapy. Just go and just go to a game, and then just kind of expose yourself to it.
暴露療法。去現場看比賽,讓你自己暴露在害怕的環境中。
Go to the circus a lot. (chuckling) Then you'll see a lot of mascots and clowns and get over it.
經常去看馬戲表演。(咯咯的笑)然后你會看到很多吉祥物和小丑,這樣你就能克服恐懼了。
Go to one of those clown museums or a haunted house with clowns, and then I think you'll get over it. Like, if you just keep going over and over again.
去小丑博物館或是有小丑的鬼屋,我想這樣你就能克服恐懼了。如果你經常去的話。
Immerse yourself in the thing that you're afraid of. Get a bunch of clown supplies, a bunch of mascot supplies, and kind of move up, move up, move up until you get over your fear of mascots and clowns.
讓自己融入害怕的事情。去買一堆小丑用品和吉祥物,在你能克服對吉祥物和小丑的恐懼之前一直買。
Know that there's just some normal guy behind the mask.
你要知道在面具后面的都是普通人。
They're people under there just like you, so show them love.
他們都是和你一樣的人,要展現你的愛。
Under the clown costume and a mascot is an actual human being, and they're not gonna hurt you.
在小丑服裝和吉祥物服裝里面的都是真實的人,他們不會傷害你的。
I kinda had a semi-fear of mascots. And once you see them with their head off, and it's a person, just go up and talk to the person, and then you'll know that there's a person inside of it.
我也有點怕吉祥物。如果你看到他們拿下玩偶頭套,你就會發現那其實是人扮的,你可以走過去和那個人說話,你就能確定玩偶裝里面是人。
I dressed up as a clown for Halloween, and a lot of people seemed like they were afraid. After they found out who I really was, they, they — I think I might've cured a few of those people.
我在萬圣節扮過小丑,有很多人都有些害怕我。不過在他們發現是我時,我想我可能治愈了一些人。

譯文屬可原創,僅供流使用,未經許可請轉載

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗狀物,季后賽,圓形露天劇場
v.

 
cliche ['kli:ʃei]

想一想再看

n. 陳腔濫調

 
expose [ik'spəuz]

想一想再看

vt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面臨

聯想記憶
exposure [iks'pəuʒə]

想一想再看

n. 面臨(困難),顯露,暴露,揭露,曝光

 
collect [kə'lekt]

想一想再看

v. 收集,聚集
v. 推論

聯想記憶
costume ['kɔstju:m]

想一想再看

n. 服裝,劇裝
vt. 提供服裝,為 ...

聯想記憶
therapy ['θerəpi]

想一想再看

n. 療法,治療

 
mask [mɑ:sk]

想一想再看

n. 面具,面罩,偽裝
v. 戴面具,掩飾,遮

 
immerse [i'mə:s]

想一想再看

vt. 浸,陷入

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 高达uce| 新爱情乐园| 隐藏的歌手第一季免费观看完整版| 黄秋生的电影| 舞法天女之绚彩归来演员表| 女人扒男生裤子摸j视频| 维维豆奶粉| 迪欧电影网| 第三套广播体操七彩阳光完整版视频| 美术《对称的美》| 王春晖| 舔了师兄十年| 谍变1939电视剧剧情介绍| 哈利学前班| 色在线免费观看| 五年级脱式计算题100道| 同志电影副歌1080p| 外国开船戏原声| 真实游戏完整版高清观看| 免费观看美女| 黄视频下载| 炊事班的故事演员名单| 石灰和碱的6种配方| 在线观看亚洲免费视频| 蛇魔女大闹都市| 法瑞尔·威廉姆斯| 蓝眼泪简谱| 抖音. com| 荒笛子简谱| 拔萝卜电影| 丰崎爱生| 小强升职记| 富贵黄金屋国语| 国产精品久久久久精品三级ⅰ| 局内人电影完整版| 实时| 《爱与野蛮》电影| 推普周主题班会活动记录| 丰原功补| 和黑帮大佬365日| 格子论文|