Nobody will only live by themselves.
沒有人能夠脫離他人而獨活
All of us live in a community.
我們每個人都生活在集體當中
It's very important for us to communicate with each other in a proper way.
學會正確與他人共處對我們來說是非常重要的
The subject is taught from kindergarten to university,
這門課從幼兒園到大學一直都有
by members of the communist party who work in every school.
由各所學校的共產黨員進行教授
I'm going to have breakfast/lunch.
我要去吃早飯了,也可以說是午飯
14-year-old Josh has been one of the most troublesome kids in the Chinese school.
十四歲的喬什在中式學校可以說是最難管的學生之一
Keep quiet! No.
安靜。不要
During the second week, he brought in a kettle to make tea in protest against the long hours.
在第二周的時候,他帶了個電熱水壺來泡茶以消磨漫長的學時
This is not on.
不許帶這個進來
No. You cannot take this to classroom. Totally not allowed.
不,你們不能把這個帶進教室。絕對不準
I'm normally super hard working and Chinese school, it just hasn't happened.
我不是那種特別用功的學生,在中式學校里,就更不可能了
It's just, sort of, a complete personality change,
他們試圖完全改變我們的個性
that you can... rebel against something and be different.
這讓我有逆反心理,我偏要與眾不同
We are talking about communication qualities.
我們在說的是交流質量
So, in Bohunt, in Social Education,
在博航特的社會教育課上
you're encouraged to form your own opinions, far more than in Chinese school.
學生可以有自己獨特的觀點,這點和中式學校很不一樣
You're dictated at all the time.
你每時每刻都在受人擺布
This is typical of a Chinese lesson.
這就是典型的中國課堂
You're told these facts and they will be right
你被告知這些事實是正確的
because it's come from more authoritative position
因為它們來自權威人士
so a teacher, then headmaster, then government.
比如老師,校長,政府
Do you think equality is very important?
你們認為平等是非常重要的嗎
Well, communism was about equality and that worked out well.
共產主義就是為了平等,效果還真不錯呢
I think the Chinese education system, it seems like sort of an industrial process to me.
我感覺中式教育體制就好像是某種流水線作業
You get batches of really intelligent kids who have the same work ethic.
生產出很多非常聰明的學生,這些學生擁有一致的職業道德
And I think it has its place,
我認為它們自有適應其生長的土壤
but I'm not sure whether its place is fully in England or not.
但是我并不確定英格蘭是不是這樣的土壤
I accept myself as who I am - a bit of a dick.
我接受我本來的樣子,有點混