I will not be thinking about a policy I promoted.
我不會去回憶我推行過哪些政策.
I will not be thinking about the speech I gave.
我不會去回憶我進行過什么演講.
I will not be thinking the Nobel prize I received.
我不會去回憶我獲得過諾貝爾獎.
I will be thinking about that walk I took with my daughters.
相反 我會回憶同女兒一起散步的時光.
I'll be thinking about a lazy afternoon with my wife.
我會回憶同妻子共度的慵懶午后.
I'll be thinking about sitting around the dinner table and.
我會回憶一家人坐在餐桌周圍.
Seeing them happy and healthy and knowing that they were loved.
大家快樂 健康 家中充滿了濃濃愛意.
And I!ll be thinking about whether I did right by all of them.
我會去想 我有沒有正確對待家人.
So be a good role model, set a good example for that young brother coming up.
當一個好的榜樣 為我們的后輩樹立一個好榜樣.
If you know somebody who's not on point, go back and bring that brother along.
如果你看到某人失足了 回過頭拉那位兄弟一把.
Those who've been left behind, who haven't had the same opportunities we have.
那些落后的人 那些沒有我們這樣機會的人.
They need to hear from you.
他們需要以你為參照.
You've got to be engaged.
你需要做好榜樣.
On the barbershops, on the basketball court, at church.
不管是在理發店 籃球場 還是在教堂.
Spend time and energy and presence to give people opportunities and a chance.
花時間和精力 為其他人提供機會.
Pull them up, expose them, support their dreams.
拉他們一把 發現他們 支持他們的夢想.
Don't put them down.
不要打壓他們.
We've got to teach them just like what we have to learn.
我們應該教他們 我們所學到的這些.
What it means to be a man.
做一個男人意味著什么.
To serve your city like Maynard Jackson.
像梅納德.杰克遜一樣服務于城市.
To shape the culture like spike lee.
像斯派克.李一樣影響文化.
To be like Chester davenport.
像切斯特.達文波特.
One of the first people to integrate the university of Georgia law school.
是佐治亞大學法學院種族隔離后的第一批黑人.
When he got there, nobody would sit next to him in class.
他到那里時 沒人愿意上課坐他旁邊.
But Chester didn't mind.
但切斯特并不介意.