And there's a difference between being obsessed and being motivated.Yes. There is.
再說一門心思和積極主動是有區別的 是有區別
Well, you do.That was cryptic, so you do speak in code.I didn't mean to be cryptic.
就是這樣,你剛才就是話里有話 我不是存心這么說的
I'm just saying I need to do something substantial in order to get the attention of the clubs.
我的意思是我要做點讓人刮目相看的事 來引起俱樂部對我的注意
Why?-Because they're exclusive.And fun, and they lead to a better life.
為什么 因為進俱樂部顯得很有身份 而且有趣,能讓你的生活更好
Teddy Roosevelt didn't get elected president because he was a member of the Phoenix Club.
泰迪羅斯福當選總統 并不是因為他曾是鳳凰社的會員
He was a member of the Porcellian,and yes, he did.
他是坡斯廉俱樂部的他確實因為這個當選了總統
Well, why don't you just concentrateon being the best you you can be?
行了,那你就去做你的人上人吧
Did you really just say that?I was kidding.Just because something's trite doesn't make it less true.
你什么意思? 我開玩笑的 老做派不代表就是錯誤的
I wanna try to be straight forward with you and tell you I think you might want to be a little more supportive.
我和你明說了吧 我希望你能稍微給我點支持
If I get in, I will be taking you to the events and the gatherings,
如果我入會了我會帶你參加各種活動和聚會
and you'll be meeting a lot of people you wouldn't normally get to meet.
你能認識很多你平時見不到的人
You would do that for me?We're dating.Okay.
你是為了我? 我們是男女朋友 好吧
Well, I wanna try and be straight forward with you and let you know that we're not anymore.
行了,我也和你明說了吧 我們不再是了
What do you mean? We're not dating anymore. I'm sorry.Is this a joke?No, it's not.
什么意思?我們不再是男女朋友了,很抱歉 你在開玩笑?不是玩笑
You're breaking up with me? You're gonna introduce me to people I wouldn't normallyhave the chance to meet?
你要和我分手? 你會給把我介紹給那些大人物 那些我平時沒機會見到的人物
What the... What is that supposed to mean?Wait, settle down.- What is it supposed to mean?
這對我來說有什么意義? 冷靜點- 有什么意義?
Erica, the reason we're able to sit here and drink right now is 'cause you used to sleep with the door guy.
艾瑞卡,我們現在能坐在這里喝東西 是因為你和那個看門的睡過覺