Casey Lang asks:
凱西·朗問題道:
"I've just been asked to my first dance by a really cute guy, but I've never slow danced and have never had a date. What do I do?"
“剛才有個可愛的男孩邀請我跳第一支舞,我從來沒跳過慢舞,而且也沒有約會過。我要怎么辦?”
That's just fine. Not everyone's gone on a date before.
這沒什么。不是所有人都有約會經歷。
Make sure you've brushed your teeth and have fresh breath...because you're going to be very close to the guy.
一定要刷牙,保持口氣清新,因為你會和那個男孩離得非常近。
Ask your parents. Old people are excellent when it comes to dancing.
問問你的父母。在跳舞方面老人通常都很棒。
Practice with your parents. That way, you'll feel more comfortable.
和你的父母練習。這樣你會感覺舒服些。
Ask a brother, a sister, a mom, a dad, a cousin, an uncle.
問問你的兄弟姐妹、爸爸媽媽或是表親和叔叔。
Practice slow dancing.
練習慢舞。
Take dance classes for only like, a week or two.
報個舞蹈課,學習一到兩周的時間。
Have fun. Don't worry about it.
開心地玩就好。不要太擔心。
You just have a fun time. It's all about having fun.
你只要享受美好時光。就是要愉快地玩。
Act natural, enjoy yourself, and just go with the flow.
表現得自然點,玩得開心最重要,順其自然就好。
Go and have a good time.
去度過愉快時光。
If you overthink it, you're not gonna have fun, but if you just go with the flow, odds are you'll have an awesome time.
如果你想得太多,你就不能好好玩了,如果你順其自然,那你可能會度過精彩的時光。
Just improvise and just start dancing and release your inhibitions and just go crazy.
即興跳舞,釋放你的激情,瘋狂地玩吧。
The Brotatoes? I love it!
Brotatoes?我愛這個!
"How do I call the Ghostbusters?"
“我怎么給捉鬼敢死隊打電話?”
Well, you shouldn't call them because they're not real.
嗯,你不應該給他們打電話,因為他們不是真實存在的。
I can't help you with this, okay? The Ghostbusters aren't real.
這個我幫不了你。因為捉鬼敢死隊并不存在。
I don't know. I think they're on 911.
我不知道。我想可以給911打電話。
In the real world, I assume that the Ghostbusters are an extension of 911. Have fun.
在現實世界中,我想可以撥打911分機找捉鬼敢死隊。祝你玩得開心。
Dial a number. I don't know, 1-800GHOST-BUSTERS or something.
撥個號碼。我也不知道是什么號碼,沒準可以撥1-800找捉鬼敢死隊之類的。
Just look it up.
查一下。
Google it.
用谷歌查查。
Go on the internet and say, "How do I call the Ghostbusters?" and maybe they'll have a number up there.
去網上問“我怎么給捉鬼敢死隊打電話?”也許網上會有電話號碼。
Pop out Siri and be like, "Siri, call Ghostbusters." I mean, Siri, she'd probably know. She knows everything, right?
去問Siri,“Siri,給捉鬼敢死隊打電話”。Siri可能知道。她什么都知道,對吧?
I believe they're on the Yellow Pages because I remember they have a receptionist to answer calls.
我想黃頁分類信息上會有,因為我記得他們有可以接電話的接線員。
I think you have to sing the Ghostbusters theme. When there's something strange. In the neighborhood. Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS! And then they'll come.
我想你要捉鬼敢死隊的主題曲。周圍發生怪事時,要給誰打電話?捉鬼敢死隊!然后他們就出現了。
Bettina Negrini asks:
貝蒂娜·內格里尼問道:
"I want dimples. How do I get them?"
“我想要酒窩。我怎么能有酒窩?”
(whispering) I don't know what even dimples are.
(低聲說)我甚至都不知道那是什么。
I don't know, okay? I'm not really into biology yet.
我不知道。我還沒有學生物呢。
Try sticking your fingers in your cheeks for a while and see if it makes an indent.
試試用手指戳你的臉頰,看看會不會凹進去。
There's actually a plastic surgery now to get dimples. That's really weird.
想要酒窩,現在可以做整形手術。那太奇怪了。
Go to a plastic surgeon. That's the only way you can do it.
去找整形醫生。那是讓你能有酒窩的唯一方法。
Genetics! According to Darwin, some traits are passed down from one generation to the next. Some traits aren't.
遺傳!達爾文認為,一些特征可以從上一代遺傳給下一代。有些特征不會。
I don't know. You're just born with them.
我不知道。酒窩是生下來就有的。
You're out of luck. If you're not born with them, honey, you're not gonna have 'em.
你太不幸了。如果你生下來沒有酒窩,那你以后也不會有酒窩了。
You get them by not getting them and being happy with what you've got.
不要想酒窩,對你所擁有的感到滿意就好。
If you're not born with them naturally, it might not be that easy and it could be a little painful. Just think about just having a cute smile not worried about the dimples.
如果你生下來沒有酒窩,那要有酒窩可能不會那么容易,而且會有些痛苦。只要可愛的微笑就好,不要擔心酒窩的事情。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載