Nikki Hadidi asks:
尼基·海迪迪問道:
"What do I do when I crave a donut, but I can't have one?"
“我想吃甜甜圈,可是我不能吃,怎么辦?”
Oh my gosh. That is the worst thing ever.
哦,天哪。這是最糟糕的情況。
Immediately start thinking about something else.
馬上想其他的事情。
Get more sunlight. More sunlight and more water, It's gonna take away your sugar cravings.
去曬曬太陽。吸收更多陽光,多喝水,會減少你對糖的渴望。
Find something else to crave, like a plant based material.
找找其他想要的東西,比如植物材料。
You sneak it. Sneak it in.
偷偷地,偷偷地帶進去。
Life's too short. Have the donut.
生命很短暫。吃個甜甜圈吧。
I don't know why you can't have one. Maybe you can't drive. Walk to the store.
我不知道為什么你不能吃甜甜圈。也許你不會開車。那就走去商店買好了。
Call up a neighbor and be like, "Hey, take me to a donut shop right now."
給鄰居打電話,嗨,馬上給我拿個甜甜圈過來。
Make your own donut. Or make a different dessert that tastes just like a donut.
自己做甜甜圈。或者做個味道像甜甜圈的甜點。
If you can't have a donut, have a cookie. Have something sweet.
如果你不能吃甜甜圈,那就吃餅干吧。吃些甜的東西。
You could have a cookie. (laughs) Or you could have cake. Or ice cream. Or chocolate.
你可以吃塊餅干。(笑)或者你可以吃蛋糕、冰激凌或是巧克力。
Try something similar like that, like chocolate or some other sweet.
試試類似的東西,比如巧克力或其他甜品。
If you can't go get one, then find the nearest bag of sugar in your house, get a cookie covered in it, and eat that. I think that would suffice.
如果你不能去買甜甜圈,那就找到你家最近的糖袋,把糖夾在餅干里,吃掉。我想這就足夠了。
MISHARY wants to know:
MISHARY想知道:
"How can I convince my parents to let me get a motorcycle?"
“我怎么說服我父母給我買輛摩托車?”
Wow, can I really do this one?
哇,我真的能回答這個問題嗎?
You can't. You're just gonna have to buy one.
你做不到。你只能自己買一輛。
There's no real way to convince your parents to get a motorcycle because everybody knows it's unbelievably dangerous.
沒有方法能說服你父母買摩托車,因為所有人都知道摩托車極其危險。
I really want a Vespa, but my parents are like, "No, Sydney, you're gonna die. You're not good at that kind of stuff." Just wait until you can buy your own motorcycle.
我非常想要一輛偉士牌摩托車,可是我父母說:“不行,希德妮,你會沒命的。你不擅長開這種車。”只能等有能力以后自己買輛摩托車了。
You should wait until you can afford your own motorcycle because then if you're in an accident or something, you can take care of yourself and your parents won't have to worry.
你應該等待,以后自己買輛摩托車,因為如果你遇到車禍之類的,你可以照顧自己,不用讓父母擔心。
Maybe if you start wearing helmets and leather jackets around all day they'll get used to it.
也許你可以一整天都戴著頭盔、穿著皮夾克,這樣他們會習慣的。
Do whatever your parents ask you to do. Like, let's say, I don't know, "(sweetly) I'll do chores! I'll do anything you want!"
做你父母讓你做的事。要怎么說呢,(甜美地)“我會做家務!我會做你們讓我做的所有事!”
You have to say, "I'm a grown adult and I want this."
你要說:“我已經長大成人了,我想要摩托車。”
Convince your parents that you're a good driver and that you're safe.
說服你的父母,你開車技術很好,很安全。
Say, "I'm mature enough." And try to pass your drivers test, and like, more than one time to prove to your parents that it's okay.
你可以說:“我已經足夠成熟了。”努力通過駕駛證考試,反復多次向你父母證明你沒問題。
Start off by like, asking your parents for a scooter, and then slowly work your way up to motorcycle.
可以先讓你父母買滑板車,然后循序漸進要其他東西,最后讓你父母買摩托車。
Talk about cost, 'cause parents love saving money, and say that, "It's two wheels instead of four, so that means automatically half the gas." Use facts, man. Just use facts. Drop the numbers. Numbers don't lie.
談論花費,因為父母都喜歡存錢,你可以說:“摩托車只有兩個輪子,不是四個輪子,這表明摩托車的耗油量是汽車的一半。”你要用事實,用事實證明你的說法。列舉數字,數字不會騙人的。
Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.
謝謝大家觀看本期建議節目。
Don't miss out. Subscribe.
不要錯過,訂閱吧!
Want our advice? Comment your questions down below.
想得到我們的建議嗎?在下面提出問題吧。
Goodbye!
再見!
Goodbye, and remember, be safe on your motorcycle.
再見,記住,騎摩托車一定要注意安全。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載