Good evening, everybody.
晚上好,各位
I've got a bit of a cold, sorry.
我有些感冒,不好意思
My name is Miss Yang.
我是楊老師
I am nobody, I am just a little Chinese woman from a little village. I'm no-one.
我只是個小人物,我只是來自一個小村莊的普通中國女人。我是無名之輩
And now, I'm so privileged to stand in front of this many parents
而現在,我非常榮幸能夠站在
who have the faith in the Chinese education and send your students to our class.
對中式教育充滿信心并將孩子交予我們的諸位家長面前
Currently, I'm not very sure about which direction this Chinese School is going.
目前,我對中式學校的走向或是這種教育方式是否會取得成功
Are we going to be succeeding or not?
還不甚清楚
Because of the discipline.
因為紀律問題
The discipline is going down the drain and I want them to make the most of it.
紀律正每況愈下,而我希望他們能夠盡可能地表現好
Our philosophy is that struggle is not a sign of weakness.
我們的理念看來,奮斗不是軟弱的象征
Struggling is a sign of strength.
而是勇氣的象征
That means you don't give up. You keep trying.
那意味著不能放棄,不斷努力
You try, you try, you try until you get it.
直到取得成功
And I promise you that I do all my best to help your children,
而在這里,我向在座各位保證,我對你們的孩子將竭盡全力
to fully stand behind them to help them.
全心全意地幫助他們
Thank you very much.
謝謝你們
You know, I was questioning
其實我一直在想
"Should I have let Josh get involved in this?"
"我是不是該讓喬什參與這個項目"
At the end of last week.
直到上周末也是如此
Now I'm going, no, I can see that there's progress being made.
而如今,我發現這種教育方式已經取得了成效
I can hear it from him and the teachers.
我能從他和他的老師身上看出來
Good evening. My name is Simon Zou.
晚上好,我的名字叫鄒海連
This is my first time to be in UK.
這是我第一次來英國
I really enjoy... I mostly enjoy my experience here.
我非常地享受...我在這兒的大部分經歷
It was great to hear those teachers and it was good to hear their experiences,
能夠與老師互動交流,以及聽他們講述自身經歷非常棒
so I for one have a lot of confidence in these people.
所以我是對這些老師是有信心的
I understood what was important to them, what they were trying to achieve
我明白了什么對于他們來說是重要的,以及他們所想要達成的目標是怎樣的
and I started to get a glimpse about the hard work and dedication that they've put into this experiment.
而且我也逐步感受到了他們為這次實驗所做出的努力與奉獻
Thank you very much. Thank you. Thank you. All right, bye.
謝謝你們。謝謝你,謝謝,好的,再見
I thought that was really moving actually, that lady's speech.
其實,我覺得那位女士的演講讓我十分感動
I think that is just such an amazing experience for the kids.
我覺得這次經歷對于這些孩子們來說是無與倫比的
We cannot give up. We have their trust. We have their support.
我們不能放棄,我們得到了他們的信任,他們的支持
And it gives us more confidence in doing our job better.
同時也給予了我們更多信心來把這件事做得更好
Shall we all go for a glass of wine and discuss how we're going to reprimand them?
我們要不要一起去喝一杯,來順便討論下怎樣回家訓斥他們
It is a great relief to know that the British parents are behind the Chinese teaching and learning.
知道這些英國家長們在支持我們的中式教學讓我們如釋重負
This is my lifetime dream come true.
仿佛實現了我一生的夢想
I want my country to be successful.
我希望我的國家取得成功
I want my country to be proud of our Chinese education system.
我希望我的國家能為自己的教育體系而感到自豪
And I got to grab it with my two hands full and I want to deliver the best I can.
而我對此也是做了充分的準備,以盡我最大的努力