I drove Stephen and his young brother out to Woburn Park and he climbed a tree.
我帶著史蒂芬和他的弟弟 去沃本公園 他爬上一棵樹
He was testing himself out, I think. I didn't realize.
我想他在測試自己 我沒有意識到
He did manage to climb a tree and go along a branch of it and get himself down.
他能夠爬樹 沿著樹枝把自己弄下來
I think he began to notice that his hands were less useful than they had been,but he didn't tell us.
我想他開始認識到自己的雙手 沒有曾經那么好用了 但是他沒有告訴我們
Univ has these square staircases which are round but they're square.
大學里有些垂直的樓梯 圓角但卻是垂直的
It was just coming down from one of the rooms.
他從一個房間出來
Steve actually fell on the stairs coming downstairs and kind of bounced all the way down to the bottom.
史蒂芬從樓梯上摔了下來 一直滾到底部
I don't know if he lost consciousness, but he lost his memory.
我不知道他是否失去了意識 但他失憶了
We took him to either my room or someone's room.
我們把他弄到一個地方 不是我房間也不是別人的房間
The first question of course was, "Who am I?"We told him, "You're Steve Hawking."
他第一個問題就問 "我是誰" 我們告訴他 "你是史蒂芬·霍金"
Right away he would ask again, "Who am I?""Steve Hawking."
接下來他立馬又問了一遍 "我是誰" "史蒂芬·霍金"
Then, after a couple of minutes, he remembered he was Steve Hawking.
接著 過了幾分鐘 他想起他是史蒂芬·霍金
Then we'd say, "Do you remember going down to the bar and having a drink on Sunday night?"
然后我們問他 "你還記得星期天晚上" "你去酒吧喝酒么"
Or, "Do you remember coxing on the river on Monday?"
或者 "你還記得星期一我們在河上劃船么"
And his memory came back gradually until he could remember the previous day's events,
他的記憶逐漸恢復了 直到他能記起幾天前的一些事
and then the previous hour and by the end of the two hours, he could remember everything.
然后是幾小時前 后來的兩個小時他能記起每一件事
The question was, "Well, maybe you've lost.some of your mind because of this."
問題是 "你可能因為這個損傷了" "一些腦細胞"
And so Steve decided, "Well, I'll take the Mensa test."
然后史蒂芬說 "這樣的話 我要參加門薩考試"
We said, "Of course you'll get in."But he came back delighted he was able to get into Mensa.Absolutely delighted.
我們回應道 "你一定會進的" 他回來很高興他能夠進入門薩 極其欣喜