There, too dangerous.
哎,太危險了
Mild-mannered Mr Zou has finally been pushed to breaking point.
一向溫和的鄒老師終于到了崩潰的邊緣
Get down, get down, get down.
下來,下來,快下來
Come out!
出來
There's only Philip in there.
就菲利普一個人進去了
Connor!
康納
Connor's not in there. It's only Philip.
康納不在里面,就菲利普
Come out!
給我出來
You embarrass all Bohunt students in the school.
你把博航特所有學生的臉丟盡了
I never seen a student like you.
我從沒見過你這么差的學生
You embarrass the Bohunt.
你真給博航特丟臉
Everyone has limitations. It's a shame.
人的忍耐是有限度的,太不像話了
Maybe this is something I cannot handle.
可能超出了我的忍耐限度
But I do my best, I tried.
但至少我盡力試圖壓住火氣
Real signs of stress are beginning to show in all of the Chinese teachers.
每一位中國教師開始面臨緊迫的困境
I feel the Chinese discipline is the best in the world.
我感覺中國學生的紀律是全世界最好的
But this is a shame.
但這幫孩子簡直不像話
Everybody knows we are good at discipline.
所有人都知道我們善于規范學生紀律
We are here, need help from external teachers.
但到這來,卻要人家別的老師來幫忙管
That's poor. That's terrible. That's not on.
這太糟了。不能再這樣下去
If our disciplines cause so much concern... Got to be wrong.
因為紀律的事牽扯那么多精力...是不對的
That's a red light on in my book.
對我來說,這是一種警示
No one can help them if they don't want to learn.
如果他們自己不想學習,沒人能幫他們
If they don't want to be positive, to be a part of the school...
如果他們不能積極地融入課堂
Of course they can change now, very quickly,
當然,他們也可以轉變觀念,分分鐘的事
but I don't think we can achieve or we can make...
但我覺得我們幫不了也沒法強迫他們改變
Personally, I'm not that sure now.
我覺得有點迷茫
We've got to work together, to turn this Chinese School around.
我們必須一起努力,扭轉中式學校的頹勢
We have to work as a team.
我們得團隊協作
It's not about him, it's not about her, it's not about me.
不是為了個人
It's about the Chinese School. It's about China. It's about a nation.
而是關乎中式學校,關乎中國,關乎整個國家
That is my bottom line.
這是我的底線
I will do everything in my power to make sure this Chinese School is not failing.
我會全力以赴,保證中式學校不會失敗