日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 公開課 > 斯坦福大學《創業與企業發展》 > 正文

創業與企業發展(視頻+MP3+中英字幕) 第29期:解雇員工

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Uh, Dan Pink talks about these three things that

丹·品克談到三件事情
motivate people to do great work, autonomy, autonomy, mastery and purpose.
可以激發人們把工作做得很棒,即自主,熟練和目標
Um, I never thought about that when I was running my company, but I've thought about it since.
我在管理自己的公司時從未想過這些,但這之后我就開始考慮
And I think that's actually right, and I think it's worth trying to think about that.
我認為這很正確,很值得考慮
Um, it also took me a while to learn to do things like one and ones and give clear feedback.
我也花了一些時間從小處做起,給員工分配職責,然后給出清楚的反饋
All of these things that first time CEOs just don't do, uh, until they get burned a few times.
初次創業者通常在事情惡化之后才開始學習這樣做
But maybe, maybe I can save you from doing that.
聽我的話,可以讓你不重蹈覆轍
All right.
好的
And the last part on the team section uh, is about firing people when it's not working.
團隊方面的最后一個部分就是關于解雇那些沒有用的人

創業與企業發展

Um, no matter what I say here,

不管我在這說了什么
this is not gonna prevent anyone from doing it wrong.
你們今后還是會犯類似的錯誤
And the reason is that firing people is one of the worst parts of running a company.
原因就是,解雇員工是管理公司中最難的一部分
Um, actually in my own experience I think it is the worst.
實際上,以我的經驗來看,我覺得這是最難的一件事
Uh, every first time founder waits too long.
每位初次創業者都等得太久
Everyone hopes that an employee will turn around.
他們都希望員工能夠轉變
But the right answer is to fire fast when it's not working out.
但正確的做法是盡快解雇那些沒什么用的員工
Um, It's better for the company.
這樣做是為公司好
It's also better for the employee.
同樣也是為員工著想
But it's so painful and so awful that everyone gets it wrong the first few times.
但這個過程是很痛苦的,因此每個人在最開始的幾次都會犯錯
Um, in addition to firing people who are doing bad at their job.
除了解雇那些工作做得不好的員工
You also wanna fire people who A, create an office politics, and B, who were persistently negative.
你也要解雇那些建立辦公室政治或者持續消極的人
Um, the rest of the company is always aware of employees doing things like this.
公司剩下的人會被這樣的員工影響
And it's just this huge drag, it's completely toxic to the company.
他們會拖后腿,對公司來說完全就是毒藥
Ah, again, this is an example of something that might work okay in a big company,
再次強調,這個例子可能在大公司里沒啥問題
although I'm still skeptical.
盡管我仍然懷疑這一點
But will kill a startup.
但這些人最終會拖垮創業公司
So I think you need to watch out for people that are, yes?
所以我覺得你需要警惕這些人,請講
How do you balance firing people fast,
在快速解雇一些員工時,
and making your other employees feel like they're secure even if they screw up sometimes?
怎樣才能讓其他有時會搞砸事情的員工不會覺得不安?
Cuz you don't want them to feel like they're out the door on the first mistake.
因為你不想讓他們覺得,只要犯了一次錯誤就會被開除
Yeah, sure. So the question is how do you fi,
好的,這個問題是
balance firing people fast and making the early employees feel secure?
如何在解雇他人的同時讓早期員工不會感到不安?
Um, the answer is the, when an employee is not working,
答案是,判斷一個員工是否該解雇
it's not like they screw up once or twice.
不是根據他們搞砸一兩次
Um, anyone will screw up once or twice, or more times than that.
每個人都會犯一兩次錯,或比這更多
Ah, and, you know, you should be like very loving, not take it out on them.
你應該關心員工,不要對他們發火
Like, be a teamwork together.
要像一個團隊
Ah, if someone is getting every decision wrong, that's when you need to act.
如果某人成事不足敗事有余,這個時候你就要采取行動了
And at that point, it'll, it'll be painfully aware to everyone.
這個時候其他員工也會清楚地意識到
It's not a case of the few screw ups.
這并不是搞砸幾次的問題
It's a case where every time someone does something you would've done the opposite yourself.
而是這個人每次做的都與你的想法背道而馳
You don't get to make their decisions, but you do get to choose the decision makers.
你不會為員工的分內工作做決定,但是你可以選擇做決定的人
And if someone's doing everything wrong uh,
如果某人每件事都做錯
just like a consistent thing over like a period of many weeks or a month.
比如連續不斷,在許多周或一個月都是如此
You'll be aware of it.
你就得注意了
This is one of those cases where in theory it sounds complicated to be sure what you're talking about.
理論上,這聽起來很復雜,也許有點讓人不知所措
And in practice there's almost never any doubt.
實際上,這幾乎是毋庸置疑的
It's the difference between someone making one or two mistakes and just constantly screwing everything up,
這是只犯一兩次錯和接連搞砸事情,
or causing problems, or making everyone unhappy is, is painfully obvious the first time you see it.
或帶來問題,或讓大家不高興之間的不同,第一次遇到時雖然令人不好受,但卻很明顯

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
addition [ə'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 增加,附加物,加法

聯想記憶
autonomy [ɔ:'tɔnəmi]

想一想再看

n. 自治,自治權,自主

聯想記憶
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 決定,決策

 
consistent [kən'sistənt]

想一想再看

adj. 始終如一的,一致的,堅持的

聯想記憶
prevent [pri'vent]

想一想再看

v. 預防,防止

聯想記憶
obvious ['ɔbviəs]

想一想再看

adj. 明顯的,顯然的

聯想記憶
skeptical ['skeptikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 懷疑的

聯想記憶
motivate ['məutiveit]

想一想再看

vt. 給與動機,激發(興趣或欲望)

聯想記憶
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,穩妥的
vt. 固定

聯想記憶
toxic ['tɔksik]

想一想再看

adj. 有毒的
n. 有毒物質

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 帕兰妮·琳帕缇雅空| 姐妹电影| 《着魔》阿佳妮| 硅胶娃娃实战视频| 王若涵| 廖凡演的电影| 蜘蛛女侠| 无声真相电影免费观看| 国家宝藏之觐天宝匣| 女女床戏| 苏晓电视剧叫什么名字的| call me by your name电影| 烽火流金电视剧免费观看| 中国未来会黑人化吗| 啊嗯啊嗯嗯| 一年级英语书| 韩佳熙演的所有电影有哪些| 卢宇静| 男吸女人奶水视频免费观看| 安微地图| 有风的地方| 《电业安全工作规程》电力线路| 房事性生活| 龙的新娘电视剧全集| 刘浩存个人资料及简介| 帕米尔的春天笛子独奏| 女子阴道| 爱情手册电影| 皇家趣学院免费观看全集完整版 | 太深了受不了| 康瑞德家的男孩| 姐妹姐妹演员全部演员表| 陕09j01图集| 浙江省全省地图| 第九课| 神经内科出科小结| 来去四字成语| 左左木明希| 装饰色彩| 12123交强险查询入口| 芜湖新闻|