I will toil and I will endure.
我要辛勤耕耘,忍受苦楚。
I will ignore the obstacles at my feet
我放眼未來,勇往直前,
and keep mine eyes on the goals above my head,
不再理會腳下的障礙。
for I know that where dry desert ends, green grass grows.
我堅信,沙漠盡頭必是綠洲。
I will persist until I succeed.
堅持不懈,直到成功。
I will remember the ancient law of averages
我要牢牢記住古老的平衡法則,
and I will bend it to my good.
鼓勵自己堅持下去,
I will persist with knowledge that each failure to sell
因為每一次的失敗
will increase my chance for success at the next attempt.
都會增加下一次成功的機會。
Each nay I hear will bring me closer to the sound of yea.
這一次的拒絕就是下一次的贊同,
Each frown I meet only prepares me for the smile to come;
這一次皺起的眉頭就是下一次舒展的笑容。
Each misfortune I encounter will carry in it the seed of tomorrow's good luck.
今天的不幸,往往預示著明天的好運。
I must have the night to appreciate the day.
夜幕降臨?;叵胍惶斓脑庥?。我總是心存感激。
I must fail often to succeed only once.
我深知,只有失敗多次,才能成功。
I will persist until I succeed.
堅持不懈,直到成功。
I will try, and try, and try again.
我要嘗試,嘗試,再嘗試。
Each obstacle I will consider as a mere detour to my goal
障礙是我成功路上的彎路,
and a challenge to my profession.
我迎接這項挑戰。
I will persist and develop my skills as the mariner develops his,
我要像水手一樣,
by learning to ride out the wrath of each storm.
乘風破浪。
I will persist until I succeed.
堅持不懈,直到成功。
Henceforth, I will learn and apply another secret of those who excel in my work.
從今往后,我要借鑒別人成功的秘訣。
When each day is ended,
過去的是非成敗,
not regarding whether it has been a success or a failure,
我全不計較,
I will attempt to achieve one more sale.
只抱定信念,明天會更好。
When my thoughts beckon my tired body homeward
當我精疲力歇時,
I will resist the temptation to depart.
我要抵制回家的誘惑,
I will try again.
再試一次。
I will make one more attempt to close with victory,
我一試再試。
and if that fails I will make another.
爭取每一天的成功,
Never will I allow any day to end with a failure.
避免以失敗收場。
Thus will I plant the seed of tomorrow's success
我要為明天的成功播種,
and gain an insurmountable advantage over those who cease their labor at a prescribed time.
超過那些按部就班的人。
When others cease their struggle,
在別人停滯不前時,
then mine will begin,
我繼續拼搏,
and my harvest will be full.
終有一天我會豐收。
I will persist until I succeed.
堅持不懈,直到成功。
Nor will I allow yesterday's success to lull me into today's complacency,
我不因昨日的成功而滿足,
for this is the great foundation of failure.
因為這是失敗的先兆。
I will forget the happenings of the day that is gone,
我要忘卻昨日的一切,
whether they were good or bad,
是好是壞,都讓它隨風而去。
and greet the new sun with confidence that this will be the best
我信心百倍,迎接新的太陽,
day of my life.
相信"今天是此生最好的一天"。
So long as there is breath in me, that long will I persist
只要我一息尚存,
For now I know one of the greatest principles of success;
就要堅持到底,因為我已深知成功的秘訣:
if I persist long enough
只要堅持不懈
I will win.
就會成功
I will persist.
堅持不懈,
I will win.
終會成功。