Faced with this alien culture, a quintessentially British rebellion is brewing.
面對這種異國文化,典型的英式反抗爆發了
Josh, get ready.
喬什,準備好
Josh has brought in some tea and a kettle.
喬什帶來了茶和茶壺
Oh, that's hot. It's really hot. Here we go. Here we go.
好燙,真的好燙,好了,水開了
Nice and fresh.
好香啊
I'm normally super hard working and at Chinese School, it hasn't happened.
平時我學習很用功,但在中式學校,卻沒有
It's just sort of a complete personality change.
就像完全變了一個人
You can rebel against something and, you know, be different.
你可以反抗,然后變得截然不同
Didn't even spill one drop.
一滴也沒灑出來
I've been a bit of rebel at the moment, as you do, you know?
現在我也有些抵觸情緒,跟你一樣
I'm just not that into the Chinese methods of teaching.
我不大喜歡中式的教學方法
And so, I was like, "Oh, I'm going to bring in a kettle,
所以,我要帶些茶來
"Because I cannot go a few hours without tea."
我無法忍受連續幾個小時不喝茶
Where's my tea? Oh.
我的茶呢
Josh finds it easier to smuggle in his hot beverage, because he's at the back of a class of 50.
喬什發現很容易就可以把熱茶偷偷帶進課堂,因為他坐在50個同學的最后一排

Now, these elements are the basic N,P,K.
現在,這些元素就是最基本的氮磷鉀
Do you notice sometimes, when you buy fertilizer, a big bag says "NPK"?
你們注意到了嗎,當你去買化肥的時候會看到一個袋子上寫著NPK
Yang Jun has taught science in Britain before,
楊君曾經在英國教過理科
but she's sticking rigorously to the Chinese methods - delivering notes from the front of the class.
但她卻一絲不茍地堅持用中式教學方法,在講臺前按照板書講課
It's very difficult to write and listen to her screechy voice at the same time.
一邊聽著她尖銳的聲音一邊做筆記是很難的
And like many of the kids, Josh is struggling to adapt.
就像其他孩子一樣,喬什正在努力適應
I definitely think it is more suited for a really hard working student,
我覺得這種方式很適合真正學習用功的學生
who is sort of completely motivated with their education.
他們對學習非常積極
Not that I'm not, it's just I find I'm not, to that degree, or I'm not in that certain way.
并不是說我不用功,而是我發現自己沒到那個地步,我不是那樣的人
I don't find it funny, Rosie.
我并不覺得好笑,羅西
Do you not? I'm actually trying to educate myself.
是嗎,其實我正在自學
Well, are you actually, by organising your pens?
真的嗎,邊玩筆邊自學嗎
I love my pens.
我喜歡筆
And two, nitrogen in the air is no good...
第二點,氮氣在空氣里并不...
I really enjoy science and I really like Miss Yang.
我很喜歡理科,我也很喜歡楊老師
I think she's my favourite teacher.
她是我最喜歡的老師
I just love writing and it's just so good.
我喜歡寫字,非常喜歡
Like, you're just writing and writing and then like,
就象,你不停地寫
she's talking and then like, you understand it and then it's really good. I really like it.
她講課,你聽懂了,那感覺很棒,我真的很喜歡
But yeah, I like my English science lessons as well. But yeah.
當然我也喜歡上英式理科
I hate it. I know you hate it!
可我討厭。我知道你討厭
Oh, sorry!
對不起
Oh, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份上
I cannot write a whole paragraph and listen to her.
我沒法一邊聽她講,一邊全都記下來
It's literally impossible.
完全不可能
Oh, you're joking. Josh?
哦,見鬼。喬什
Where did you make that?
你在哪兒泡的茶
Where did you get the mug from?
你從哪兒搞來的杯子
I have never ever seen a student have a cup of tea in the classroom.
我從來沒見過一個學生在教室里喝茶
It wasn't mine.
這不是我的
Look, next lesson you never...
聽著,下堂課你不許...
You don't take anything like that any more.
你不能再這么做了
Where is your mug? This is not going to happen.
你的杯子在哪兒,今后不許再犯
No. Cheers.
不許。謝謝
No. This is not on. Listen.
不,不可以這樣,聽著
It's not that comfortable. You come here to learn.
沒有你這么舒服的,你是學習來的
So annoying.
真倒霉
And now, I'm behind on this and now, she's going to explain some complicated stuff.
現在,我又跟不上她講的了,然后,她又要講另一些復雜的問題了
That's why you don't bring tea into class, Josh.
所以你不能把茶拿到教室來,喬什