I do feel it's a lot of pressure on us.
我覺得壓力實在太大了
Not only your parents are watching you, your grandparents are, also.
不光是父母在監督你,祖父母外祖父母也是
And that makes a child... A single child in a family feels very difficult.
這讓孩子...家里的獨苗倍感艱難
But I do think that's out of love.
但是我相信這全是出于愛
Children should follow their parents and love their parents, right?
孩子就應該聽父母的話孝敬父母,不是嗎
You know, according to Confucius...
孔子說過...
In Confucianism, parents are always right.
儒家認為,父母永遠是對的
Parents aren't always right.
父母不可能永遠是對的
You have to adjust yourself to be suitable to the society,
你必須調整自己去適應社會
instead of everything to suit to you.
而不是讓社會來適應你
For some of the free spirits in Bohunt Year 9, like Angelina, this is a tough message to take.
對一些博航特中學九年級的學生,比如安吉麗娜來說,這是個很難接受的觀念
Angelina, stand up.
安吉麗娜,起立
In my opinion, I think that's wrong.
我認為,那是錯的
I think you should be your own person not just... Yeah.
我覺得你應該為自己而活,而不是...
You should be who you are.
你應該做你自己
I really dislike how they teach social education in China.
我真的不喜歡中式的社會學
"Your parents are always right."
"父母永遠是對的"
Wrong. No.
錯了,不對
No, they could racist, they could be homophobic,
父母可能是種族主義者或者恐同者
they could be sexist, they could be misogynistic.
他們可能性別歧視,歧視女性
What's that?
什么意思
Against women, basically. Oh.
就是歧視女性。哦
No, but if they say, if their opinion is always right...
要是他們說,他們的觀點永遠是對的
Yeah? No.
是的。不對