At Bohunt school in Hampshire, the Chinese school is entering its second week.
在漢普郡的博航特中學,中式學校項目已經進行到第二個星期
50 Year 9 pupils, aged 13 and 14, are being taught the Chinese way.
50位年齡介于13-14歲的九年級學生正接受中式教育
But so far, the regime of discipline, hard work and competition isn't quite working.
然而到目前為止,強調紀律,刻苦與競爭的制度并未奏效
Guys, can you be quiet, please? Everyone, keep it down.
同學們,你們可以安靜下來嗎,小聲點
Guys, keep it down.
同學們,小聲點
Alex, be serious.
亞歷克斯,嚴肅
In China, students are taught from an early age to respect their parents, their teachers and their country.
在中國,學生們很早就被教育要尊重父母,老師,以及祖國
Chinese education is not only delivery of the subject knowledge.
中式教育不僅在于灌輸課程知識
Chinese education is, too, cultivating a human being.
中式教育也注重培養一個有教養的人
We teach them how to be sensible, responsible citizens of the country,
我們教他們成為深明大義,心懷天下的國民
because we serve our country.
因為我們要為祖國盡忠
That's what we say.
這就是我們所倡導的
In China, the week starts with the important flag raising ceremony.
在中國,一周始于莊嚴的升旗儀式
For flag raising, first is a way to show the respect to the country.
因為升旗這種方式,展現了對祖國的尊敬
A sense of belongings.
一種歸屬感
We are raising flag because it reminds you, you are a citizen of China.
我們升旗,因為它讓你意識到自己是中國人
And you have the responsibility to serve this country
你有責任為生養你的祖國服務
where you've grown up and to make this country better, richer.
為祖國的繁榮與富強貢獻力量
So, every day, raising flags, singing the national anthem, that gives you that sense of responsibility.
所以每天升旗,唱國歌,民族責任感油然而生
Stand still, please - and face that way.
請肅立,面向這里
Face...national flag.
面向國旗
But respect for the flag and the National Anthem
但是對國旗和國歌的尊重
doesn't seem to cut it with the average British teenager on a cold Monday morning.
并不能在寒冷的周一早晨激勵每一個英國學生
I don't see the point in raising our flag, but that's what we do.
我不理解升旗有任何意義,不過是個形式而已
You know that's your flag, you don't need to see it every day and like, sing the national an...anth...anthem.
你知道那是國旗就夠了,你不用每天都見到它,還有唱國歌
It was pretty boring, to be honest.
說實話,這挺無聊的
I didn't really see the point in it either,
我也不覺得那有什么意義
because it's just raising a flag into the air and yeah,
只是把旗子升到空中
nobody is really going to see it, because we're not allowed on the field, so...
沒人會注意它,因為我們不能去操場