With Joe and the others trained up,
在訓練過喬和其他人后
Mr Zou can now roll out the puzzle to the whole class.
鄒先生現在要將這個游戲推廣到全班
Hello.
各位
'Education is not always working.'
"教育并不總是有效的"
Sometimes you have to wait.
有時候你需要等一下
As a teacher you have to have these ability or techniques to get them back.
作為一個老師,你需要有能力或技巧將他們抓回來
This time we, we're going to do an extra activity, say Chinese ring,
這次,我們,我們做一個課外活動,叫做九連環
and it was created by ancient Chinese 1,000 years ago.
這是一千年前,由中國的古人發明出來的
Okay. And take this as a small gift from me.
這個就作為我送你們的一個小禮物
I bought it from China and you can keep it.
我從中國買了帶來的,你們可以留著玩
OK. Thank you.
好,謝謝
Yeah. You can put, then you slide it back over like this.
對,你可以移動,然后可以像這樣把它向后翻
You have to grab them together, put them through and then you can take that off.
你要把它們穿到一起,讓它們穿過,然后你可以把它取下來
Three has to be on.
要穿上這三個
It's Joe's job to pass on his knowledge of the puzzle to the others.
喬需要把他所掌握的這個玩具的知識傳授給他人
You have to slide it up through the middle.
你要把它從中間滑過去
Joe is good at puzzles.
喬對智力游戲很拿手
That's basically all I know that Joe is really...
這基本是我對喬的全部了解了...
He can do a Rubik's Cube in 30 seconds!
他能在三十秒內復原魔方
Everyone's asking me for help.
大家都在找我幫忙
It was kind of a bit odd, everyone really wanted to talk to me and wanted me to teach them.
這很難得,大家都主動來找我,希望我能教他們
It was, it was really different for me cos that's never really happened before.
這,這對我來說很不同,因為以前從來沒有過
Why are you helping him?
你為什么要幫他
In a crowd I'd probably be, like, just watching everyone else do everything,
在人群中我可能會是靜靜看著大家的一舉一動的人
I wouldn't really be joining in that much.
我不能真正地融入大家
After his nightmare on the running track,
在經歷了跑步的噩夢之后
Joe is gaining confidence.
喬重獲了一些信心
In China, it is more focused on, you have to be the best
在中國,大家更注重要成為最優秀的
and you have to try and focus to get to the top of the class in everything
要努力并且專注于在全部科目上都成為全班第一
but in Britain it's OK if you're not the best at everything.
但是在英國,你有長短板是不要緊的
I'm not really good at PE
我體育很不好
but when I knew the solution to the Chinese rings,
但是當我知道九連環的解法時
I picked up the pattern really easily.
我很輕易明白了這個道理
You know, it's not just everyone's better than you, and it makes you feel a lot more happy.
不是每個人都比你強的,這讓我感覺開心了很多
It's just been really good.
這感覺很棒
With the class engaged in the challenge, Mr Zhou is hopeful the kids have turned a corner.
班里的學生都在挑戰九連環,鄒老師希望學生可以克服困難
As young children, they will make mistakes,
作為小孩,他們會犯錯誤
so as a teacher you have to be patient,
所以作為一個老師,你要很耐心
you need to give them time to learn from this,
你要給他們時間,讓他們從錯誤中學習
even sometimes they cannot see this at this stage,
即使有時候他們并不能當即發現自己錯在哪里
but sometimes they will in the future.
但將來某時他們總會明白過來的
You solved this. Is that you? Yeah.
你解開了,是你嗎?對
Hello. Take a look. Connor solved this successfully.
大家來看,康納成功解開了
Let's give a big hand.
大家掌聲祝賀他
Great job. Great job.
很棒,非常棒