What have you got? Chemistry first?
你要上什么課,先上化學嗎
I think it's biology first.
還是先上生物吧
Miss Yang has approached Bohunt's head of science, Vicky Gough, for a bit of advice.
楊老師向博航特中學的科學課主任維姬·高夫尋求建議
I felt a little bit heavy-hearted when I see the paper,
當我看到考試卷子時,心情有點沉重
so I just feel I need to look into it again.
感覺需要再重講一遍
When I taught them in lesson, I feel they all right,
課上講的時候,感覺他們跟得上
but when I look at the paper, just different story.
一批閱試卷就發現不是這么回事
Yeah, sometimes that's the case... Yeah.
對,有時候會這樣。對
because, in the moment, they can tell you what you've just told them, easy...
因為他們可以當場很輕松地復述你剛給他們講過的內容
And then, like, if you ask them about it, I don't know,
但在那之后你再問起
even half an hour later they're, like, "What?"
哪怕只是半小時之后,他們就懵了
"I don't know what you're saying."
他們會說,我不懂你在說什么
So sometimes it's worth sacrificing the harder concept just so they understand the basics,
所以有時為了讓他們理解基礎知識,刪掉那些更難的概念是值得的
'Cause if they don't get the basics,
因為如果他們沒掌握基礎知識
they're never going to understand. They won't get this bit.
他們永遠都學不會。就理解不了這部分
No.
對
You have BTEC, you have IGCSE,
你們有BTEC和IGCSE課程體系
you have different syllabus to suit different students' ability... That's right.
你們為不同能力的學生準備了不同的教學大綱...對
We don't... We just do one syllabus, one standard,
而我們沒有,我們只有一種教學大綱,一個標準
you survive or you die.
你跟不上就被淘汰
It's up to you. Yeah.
全看你自己。的確
How's their behaviour been?
他們的課堂表現如何
There are a few moments, and there was a bad day,
有幾次不太好,還有一次是整天都不太好
but mainly I blame myself, not the kids, because I just feel... I didn't plan the lesson well.
但我主要怪自己,不怪他們,因為我覺得是我沒備好課
If I gave them the...the true knowledge and the demanding knowledge,
如果我教他們的是真正的知識,有挑戰性的知識
I think they will respect that.
我想他們會尊敬知識,遵守秩序的
And they want...they want it, they want that way.
他們想學,想讓老師這么教
Teacher got all knowledge.
老師知道該怎么教