Mr. Strowger is getting more and more confident that Bohunt will triumph in the battle of the teachers.
史端喬先生越來越有信心地認為博航特會在這場教師的較量中大獲全勝
I mean, I have to put my cards on the table,
我必須要開誠布公
I don't want us to discover through this experiment
我不希望我們在這次試驗中發現
that a teacher standing at the front and talking at children... loads of notes,
老師站在課堂前面,對學生滔滔不絕地講,大量的筆記
I don't want that to be the best way of teaching children,
我不希望這是教育學生最好的方式
because it just doesn't sit right - on any level.
因為這在任何情況下都是不受歡迎的
There is one aspect of Chinese education Mr. Strowger is warming to.
在中式教育中有一個方面是史端喬先生喜歡的
Morning exercise has turned out to be a bit of a hit - with the kids now leading the routine themselves.
晨練一舉非常受歡迎,因為現在由孩子們自己領操
I thought that was fantastic.
我覺得這真是太棒了
I'd love to get all 1,600 children on the field and do that.
我很愿意一千六百名學生拉到操場上做這個
I'm not sure that it's really good exercise,
我不確定這是不是真的是很好的鍛煉方法
but I think the coming together, having a bit of fun,
但我認為大家齊聚一堂,玩玩鬧鬧
being part of something really quite special, I really enjoyed that.
一起參加一件非常與眾不同的事,我很喜歡
What's it like? Brilliant!
感覺如何?太棒了!
Fun, it's like the brightness of our day.
好玩,真是我們黯淡的一天中的光明
It's great.
太棒了
It's the best bit of the day, is it?
這是一天中最好的部分,對吧
So do you think we should get everyone on the field?
你們覺得我們應該把大家都拉到操場上來嗎
Yes! And we should watch them from the window, as well.
要!我們也應該從窗口看他們做
Then no-one can laugh!
這樣就沒人會笑話別人了