But back in the classroom, Miss Yang is worried.
然而回到教室,楊老師很擔心
As the first week of the experiment is coming to an end,
隨著試驗的第一周臨近尾聲
she's decided to give the class a surprise physics test to see if they're actually learning anything.
她決定給全班同學來一個突擊物理測驗以檢驗他們是否真的學到了什么
I'm giving you this quick quiz.
我現在給你們做個小測驗
No talking.
不許說話
You should not be talking to each other, do you understand?
你們不應該竊竊私語,聽懂了嗎
Yes, Miss.
聽懂了,老師
So how many marks do we need to pass?
我們要多少分才能及格
Just don't worry about that for the time.
現在先別擔心這個問題
All you need is to find the right answers.
你要做的就是找出正確的答案
But I think that's the main thing, yeah.
可我認為這是最重要的事,真的
The speed of light is what?
光速是多少
14-year-old Luca is struggling.
十四歲的盧卡正苦苦掙扎
What did you get for E?
你第五題的答案是什么
Oi, Karan, Karan, what did you get for E?
卡倫卡倫,你第五題的答案是什么
I can quite easily lose focus...
我的注意力很容易分散
and then getting distracted starts me distracting other people, which is bad.
然后我就會去分散別人的注意力,這樣不好
Sorry.
抱歉
While the other students are finishing, Luca is still looking for answers.
其他同學陸續完成的同時,盧卡還在找答案
What did you get for H?
你第八題的答案是什么
It's just, like, "Something is referred to as...?"
就是"某物被稱作..."
What did you get for I?
你第九題的答案是什么
What did you get for J, then? What did you get for J?
那第十題的答案呢,第十題的答案是什么
Now, if you have finished, raise your hand and I will pick up your paper.
現在,如果你完成了試卷,你就舉手,我會收掉你的卷子
The next day, and the results of the physics test are in - and they're not good.
第二天,物理測試的結果出來了,而結果并不好