So now you can see that the heart is really two different system
大家可以看到,心臟存在兩種循環系統
or let's say two different circuit, rather.
或者說兩種回路
And the first one, the pulmonary circulation,
第一種,是肺循環
is really kind of relying on the right vetricle as the pump.
這個以右心室為動力
And the second one is relying on the left ventricle as the pump.
第二個循環,以左心室作為動力
And actually I can --now you see, I can now color it in.
大家可以看到,我涂色表示一下
It would kind of deliver all the blood to the various organs,
把血液輸送到各種器官
then the organs would use up the oxygen,
器官用掉其中的氧氣
so let me show it kind of now going back to blue.
然后血液變成藍色
That's to indicate deoxygenated blood and it goes back to the right atrium as deoxygenated blood.
藍色代表缺氧血,缺氧血回到右心房
So this is kind of how we sometimes see it
這就是兩種循環的表示方法
and again this doesn't show you or give you an appreciation for the anatomy exactly,
可能大家看過后,并不能跟解剖學中的知識掛鉤
you know, where things branch off and where the different names make sense,
這不能準確反映各種分支的位置,或者說各種名詞術語的形狀,位置
but you get a kind of overall feel for the fact that we have two different circulations
但看這個圖,大家能大體了解兩種循環的過程
and you can see where the blood is going for the two different circuits.
能知道兩種循環中血液流動的路線
Now when you look at this picture you could say, well, okay,
下面大家看
I guess you could see where all the different tissues are getting the blood,
知道不同組織需要血液
basically sounds like everything is coming from the oxygenated blood, coming out of the left ventricle.
左心室出來的含氧血,身體各處都需要
But, some tissues always kind of trick people out -- or--kind of sparkle a question.
但實際上,有一些組織很特別,可能會讓大家混淆
I'm just going to kind of try to target a couple of the tissues that I think people sometimes might have questions about.
我以某些組織為例,給大家講解一下通常會出現疑問的內容