And you might say, well that wasn't so difficult.
大家可能要說,這不難
I'll say bronchial vessels, because there are also some veins coming off.
我們還是說支氣管血管,因為也有靜脈
Actually let me draw the veins now for you,
我畫一下靜脈的部分
so you can see how those kind of end up
這樣大家就看到
and these veins come from -of course- the right lung and they actually end up -kind of- dumping in here.
靜脈從右肺來到這里
I can't really show blue on blue,
藍色在藍色上畫,不明顯
but you know, just try to see they kind of go there.
大家知道來到這里就可以了
And you've got another vein from the other lung kind of following a parallel path and going into the veins as well.
同時還有另一條靜脈,從另一邊的肺差不多平行來到這里
And so they don't dump necessarily directly into the inferior/ superior vena cava.
所以并不是直接進入上下腔動脈
I just want to show that they go into the venous side on the systemic circulation.
大家只要知道這是進入了體循環的靜脈部分
So if that was it, that would be really simple.
如果只是這樣,情況就簡單了
But, actually lungs are kind of interesting in the sense that there is a lot of mixing going on.
但實際上肺內是有一些混合的過程的
You've got pulmonary arteries carrying blood,
肺動脈攜帶氧氣
you've got bronchial arteries carrying blood and that blood mixes.
支氣管動脈也攜帶氧氣,兩種血液混合
And then you've got the capillaries,
同時還有肺部毛細血管
you've got some blood kind of from both places
這樣血液的來源
the pulmonary circulation and the blood from the systemic circulation again mixing.
既有肺循環,也有體循環
And then on the other side where the veins are bringing blood back to the heart
而在另一邊把血液送回心臟的靜脈
most of the blood as it turns out, most of the blood actually goes this way into the pulmonary veins.
這些血液,大多數血液都進入了肺部靜脈
So even though you have the bronchial arteries bringing blood in, that would be right here,
所以就算支氣管動脈輸入了一部分血液在這里
you know the bronchial arteries bringing blood in,
支氣管動脈輸入了血液
a lot of that blood ends up going into that pulmonary circulation.
很多血液都進入了肺循環
So that's kind of an intersting fact that not as much goes this way directly into that systemic circulation
所以并沒有多少血液進入體循環
So that's kind of the tricky thing to keep in mind
這個知識點比較有意思
but the lungs then technically really are getting blood both from the systemic circulation
實際上肺既有來自體循環的血液
but also they are kind of mixing blood and they're mixing blood with the pulmonary circulation.
同時又跟肺循環的血液混合在一起
We'll talk a little bit more about this in another video and I don't want you to feel like this kind of got too confusing
之后我們再詳細介紹這一點,希望大家看完不要混淆
but I just want you to be aware that there is mixing going on in the lungs with the systemic and pulmonary circulation.
要記住,肺中的血液發生了體循環和肺循環的混合
It's kind of a unique organ in that sense.
這么想的話,肺是比較獨特的一個器官了