These diverse and delicate foods remind people of the women's nimble fingers and rich imagination.
這些花樣眾多的精致面食無不讓人感到纖巧細手的靈動和聰明睿智的豐富想象。
When the women in the Ding Village are busy preparing a birthday feast, a fragrance of flour floats out from a cave house on the loess plateau.
當丁村的大媽們正忙著為一場壽宴精心制作花饃的時候,黃土高原上的窯洞里飄來了陣陣面香。
Huang Guosheng, a Suide native, just got a tray of yellow buns steamed.
綏德漢子老黃剛剛蒸好了滿滿一籠屜黃饉饉。
Processed by Huang, the glutinous millet becomes sweet and tasty.
古老的糜子經過老黃的加工變得十分香甜可口。
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven Eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve,
一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八,九,十,十一,十二,
Huang Guosheng From the lunar November on, he would ride 1.5 hours to the county town every three days to sell the buns.
黃國盛從農歷十一月開始每隔3天他都要騎一個半小時的車到縣城里去賣饉饉。
I'm 58. I need to work hard.
58(歲)了。我要好好干。
Hello. I'm at Dengjialou.
喂,到鄧家樓了。
Suide County, Shaanxi Suide County sits in the hilly-gully areas in Northern Shaanxi.
綏德縣位于陜北丘陵溝壑地區。
Today, minor cereals and wheat are the main ingredients on the table.
在今天的綏德,雜糧和小麥是餐桌上的主角。
Local people make them into diverse dishes.
他們被陜北人變換成各種花樣。
Yellow steamed bun, Yellow steamed bun, Yellow steamed bun of Northern Shaanxi, Yellow steamed bun, I'm from Kangjiagou.
黃饃饃,黃饃饃,陜北的黃饃饃,黃饃饃,我亢家溝的。
No. 1 in Suide, My yellowed steamed buns are the best.
綏德的第一名,我做的(黃饃饃)最好吃。
Yellow steamed bun. One yuan.
黃饃饃一塊(錢)。
No problem!
沒麻唯(沒問題)!
I've been selling yellow steamed buns for more than 7 years.
我賣黃饃饃都七八年了。
At first, my customers can get one free if they buy 10 buns.
起步那陣兒買十個送一個。
I could earn 0.5 yuan then.
那時候掙五角錢。
The buns taste good.
可好吃了。
I sold them out very quickly.
上去就賣完了。