You don't ever talk about his illness.He doesn't speak about it.
你從不談他的病情 他自己從不說
We respect that, it's simple really.What do you think of me?
我們就尊重他的意愿 很簡單 那你怎么看我呢
I mean, what do you think that I should do?
我是說 你覺得我該怎么辦
Sorry, that's not fair, don't answer, George.
對不起 這不公平 別回答 喬治
You probably think I should take myself off
你大概認為我該自己走人
back to St. Albans and look for a nice husband.
回圣奧爾本斯去找個健全的老公
I think it's terrific you don't talk about his illness.
我覺得你不談他的病情很好
Blue lights are picking up the fluorescence you get in washing powder.
藍色的燈光 照亮了洗衣粉里含的熒光成分
That's why their shirts are luminated.Very strange.Dresses are new.
所以他們的襯衫才被照亮了 好奇怪 禮服是新的
They haven't been washed so they are not fluorescent.
沒有洗過 所以沒有熒光劑
Here you see? Great scientist.
你看 偉大的科學家
I can tell you all about how washing powders react dye in the blue lights.
我能告訴你 洗衣粉是怎么被藍光"染色"的
One of the great questions of all time whether tie dazzle in the blue lights.Do you want to dance?
有史以來最偉大的問題 什么東西能在藍光下發亮 你想跳舞嗎