Damon, also known for playing Jason Bourne, is currently working on the fifth installment of the successful franchise.
達蒙也是著名系列影片《諜影重重》中杰森·伯恩的扮演者,他目前正在拍攝《諜影》系列第五部。
We saw the producer for the latest born film released a little picture of you as “Jason Bourne is back”.
我們看到新片的制片人之前發了一張你的小照片,上面寫著“杰森·伯恩華麗回歸”。
It's going great and it's just exciting to be back on that set.
進展很順利,回到劇組非常開心。
It's been about nine years since we did one.
上一次在《諜影》劇組已經是9年前了。
What made you guys decide that now timing was right to bring it back?
是什么讓你們決定現在卷土重來呢?
I think enough has changed in the world that we were like “what would Jason Bourne think about all this now”,you know.
這么些年過去,世界幾乎大變樣。我們就好奇“杰森·伯恩會怎么想”。
What kind of a post-Snowden world?
斯諾登事件后世界有了怎樣的變化?
What is that character look like?
角色應該是什么樣子?等等。
I mean, we love those movies as much as anybody.
我們和大家一樣熱愛這個系列的電影。
They are big part of our lives if you spent a lot of years on those.
很多年都傾注到一件事上,它就成了你的一部分。
We just wanted to make sure that we could make something good.
我們只是想真正做點好東西出來。
Despite his busy schedule he says family comes first.
雖然日程很緊,但他說永遠家庭至上。
You've never spend more than two weeks away from you or your family.
你從來沒有和家人分開過兩周以上,對吧。
How do you manage to make that work?
怎么做到的?
Well, sometimes I mean usually it's pretty easy, usually we're all together,
有時候很容易,因為我們總是在一塊,
you know, sometimes it's challenging but it just has to be the priority.
但有的時候就有點難度,但家庭總歸是第一位的。
Have they seen your movies?
你的孩子們看過你的電影嗎?
No.
沒有。
I guess they're a little young, right?
他們都太小了對吧?
Yeah, my seventeen-year-old see all of them, all the ones she wants to see.
是的,不過我十七歲的孩子大都看過,她喜歡的片子都看過了。
And what does she think?
她覺得怎么樣?
Is Daddy the super smart, super action hero?
是不是覺得老爸太聰明了,動作片大英雄?
Dad is not cool. Dad is not cool.
他覺得爸爸一點都不酷。
Come on, you're cool.
少來了你很酷啊!
Not, I mean you are not cool to your own kids, you're kind of a dorky Dad.
不是的,不管你是誰,對自己的小孩來說老爸一點都不酷,
I think no matter who you are.
相反他們可能會覺得老爸土鱉。
From family to his famous friendship with Ben Affleck, naturally we wanted to know when will we see them together again.
從家庭聊到他和本·阿弗萊克的著名友誼,當然我們想知道什么時候能看到他倆再度合作。
Do you ever see you and Ben getting back together on film?
你期待再度和本合作拍電影嗎?
Yeah, I mean we we have a company together, we are constantly developing stuff,
當然,我們倆有合開的公司,也一直有產出,
you just have to find the right project, we want to work together obviously.
我們肯定是希望能再一起工作的,只是需要找到一個好項目。
It's just, you know, we want to get it right.
就是把事情做好。
I love the whole premise of the Martian, I really do.
我特別喜歡《火星救援》的設定,特別棒。
Just this idea: "CAN YOU SURVIVE".
就一個主題,“怎么活下去”。
The worst nightmare.
簡直是最嚇人的噩夢。
It’s terrifying.
好恐怖!
By the way the martian does hit theaters this Friday.
順便一提《火星救援》本周五上映。
We should also mention Natalie and Matt sat down before controversy erupted over Damon's comments on a recent episode of Project Greenlight.
對了在娜塔莉和達蒙坐下來聊天之后,達蒙關于《綠燈計劃》最新一期的評論引發了不小的爭議。