February 3
2月3日
Read it!
讀讀看!
High definition is a new technology.
高畫質電視是一項新科技,
The station is updating its equipment.
電視臺正在更新臺內的設備。
Alex and Abby look at the directions.
亞力克斯和雅碧看了說明書。
Wow, there are a lot of directions!
哇,說明書的內容還真多!
Don't worry, Abby. Alex can set up the TV.
別擔心,雅碧, 亞力克斯會安裝電視,
He can explain all the buttons on the remote, too.
他也能夠說明遙控器上所有的按鍵。
Great job, Alex. The colors and sounds on the TV are sharp.
亞力克斯,做得好,電視的色彩和聲音都很清晰銳利。
Conversation A
會話A
Thanks for your help, Alex.
亞力克斯,謝謝你的幫忙。
You're welcome, Abby.
不客氣,雅碧,
Can I ask a question?
我可以問一個問題嗎?
Of course.
當然可以。
The old TV in the meeting room isn't broken.
會議室里的舊電視還沒壞,
Why did we buy a new one?
我們為什么要買新的?
High definition is new technology.
高畫質是新科技,
We need to update our equipment.
我們需要更新我們的設備。
Oh, that makes a lot of sense.
哦,這么說還蠻有道理的。
Can you help me set up the TV?
你可以幫我安裝電視嗎?
Sure!
沒問題!
Conversation B
會話B
Let me find the directions.
我來找說明書。
Wow. There are a lot of directions.
哇,說明書的內容還真多。
Let me see.
讓我看看。
The pictures look confusing!
這些圖片看起來讓人頭昏眼花!
Why are there so many buttons on the remote?
遙控器上為什么有這么多按鍵?
Don't worry. I can set up the TV.
別擔心。我會安裝電視,
I can explain all the buttons on the remote, too.
也能夠說明遙控器上所有的按鍵。
Thanks, Alex. That will be great.
謝了,亞力克斯, 這樣就太好了。
No problem.
不客氣。
Conversation C
會話C
Hi, Abby. The new TV in the meeting room looks really nice.
嗨,雅碧,會議室里的新電視看起來很棒。
Thanks, Rob. Alex and I set it up.
謝了,羅柏, 是亞力克斯和我安裝的。
You guys did a good job.
你們弄得很好,
The sound and color are really sharp.
那部電視的聲音和色彩都很清晰銳利。
Yeah. HDTV is great.
是啊,高清電視很棒。
Maybe we can get a new TV for the office, too.
說不定我們也可以為辦公室買一部新電視。
I can ask Carol. She's the boss!
我可以問卡蘿, 她是老板啊!