Howler is floating in space.
吼叫信在空中飄浮。
And its mouth is moving, but you can't hear what it's saying.
它的嘴巴在動,但你聽不見它在說什么。
But if you stand in the perfect spot right in front of this window we have what's called HyperSonic Sound, and only that one person can hear what the Howler is saying.
但你只要站在這扇窗前的最佳位置,我們有超音速音效技術, 只有一個人能聽見吼叫信在說什么。
I think it must be quite odd to be J.K. Rowling.
我相信這對J.K ·羅琳來說一定很奇怪。
Half of her life seems almost normal, while the other half seems completely mad.
她一半的人生平平常常,另一半看上去卻徹底瘋狂。
A sensor will tell that there's somebody there.
感應器能探測到有人在那里。
It will open its eyes, growl and lunge at you.
它會睜開眼睛,咆哮著向你沖過來。
There's also the question of money.
隨之而來的還有錢的問題。
According to some press reports. Yeah. You have £570 million.
根據一些媒體的報道。 嗯。你有5.7億英鎊。
Is this true? Those reports are bollocks.
這是真的嗎? 那些報道是胡扯。
How much do you have? Loads, but I'm not telling you how much.
你有多少財產?-很多,但我不會告訴你是多少。
But it's definitely not 570 million. -Why won't you tell me?
但絕對不是5.7億英鎊。 你為什么不告訴我。
Because I think it's private.
因為我覺得這是個人隱私。
But you have lots of millions of pounds? Yeah, I do.
但你有上百萬英鎊吧? 是的。
Money means that J.K. Rowling can afford to do her Christmas shopping in Tiffany.
富有意味著J.K ·羅琳能在蒂芙尼購買圣誕節的行頭。
Here's a new cuff that we have.
我們這里的新手鐲。
It's wonderful. Isn't this great? Yeah.
太漂亮了。這不是很好嗎?對啊。
She also allows herself one particular indulgence: Shoes.
她也允許自己沉溺在一個特殊嗜好中:買鞋。
Why do girls love shoes so much?
姑娘們為什么就那么愛鞋子呢?
I want all of those. You're really nice.
我統統都想要。 那你就太好了。
Do you worry about people asking you for money all the time?
你擔心人們會一直向你要錢嗎?
No. Do they? -Honestly. Well, strangers write to me and ask for money. A lot.
不會。 他們會嗎?-實話說,有陌生人寫信問我要錢。人挺多的。
And sometimes I've given it.
有時候我給了他們。
But with people that I know, it does change your relationships.
對于那些我認識的人,這的確改變了人的關系。
Anyone who says differently is a fool or a liar.
誰不那么想就是個傻瓜,要么是騙子。
It does add a dimension to your relationships.
這增加了人們關系的隔閡。
When your status changes initially, I think.
我想會有,在你的處境發生變化之初。
But now, as time's gone on, I think my friends have made an adjustment and I've made an adjustment.
但現在隨著時間流逝,我和朋友們都做好了調整。
And my experience is that your best friends are happy to take in the spirit that it's given and you know, we can all relate pretty much as we ever did.
我的經驗是你的摯友會樂意接受被給予的態度,我們就和從前一樣相處愉快。
Do you worry that people are gonna...that people, at some point, are going to ask you?
你擔心有人在某種場合開口問你?
Is it like a sort of shadow in a conversation? Do you think: "I bet they're gonna ask me for money. " No. No, definitely not, definitely not.
你談話中是否會有一種陰影,你會想“我打賭人們會找我要錢”這樣的話 。不會,絕對不會。絕對不會。
I don't walk around at all thinking that everyone wants to get a bit of money from me.
我不想帶著每個人都想找我要點錢的想法走來走去。
Are you leading up to touching me? Do you want a loan?
你正在說服我嗎?你想要貸款嗎?