日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語視頻聽力 > J.K.羅琳:生命中的一年 > 正文

生命中的一年(視頻+MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:故事的大結局

來源:可可英語 編輯:liekkas ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

And then George. A lot of readers ask me, "Was George all right?"

然后是喬治,很多讀者問我“喬治他好嗎?”

Of course he wouldn't be all right, would he?

他當然不好過,不是嗎?

That's the reality. I can't... But I think that he married Angelina, who was actually Fred's ex, so you can...

這就是現實,我不能……不過我覺得他和安吉麗娜結婚了,其實就是弗雷德的前女友。

Maybe it's a bit unhealthy, but I think that they would've been happy.

可能會有點不合倫理,但我覺得他們過得很幸福。

As happy as he could be without Fred. I think he would've felt like part of himself died.

幸福到可以忘記弗雷德的死,我想他會覺得就像他自己的一部分死了。

故事的大結局.png

Then there's Ginny, who marries Harry.And Ginny marries Harry and they have James Sirius, godparents Ron and Hermione.

接著就是金妮,她嫁給了哈利。金妮和哈利結了婚,他們生了詹姆斯·小天狼星,教父母是羅恩和赫敏。

They have Albus Severus. He's the one I'm most interested in.

他們生了小阿不思·西弗勒斯,他是我最感興趣的孩子。

And then, third, Lily Luna, for their dear friend.

之后第三個是莉莉·盧娜,以他們親愛的朋友之名。

And what happens to Luna?

盧娜怎么樣了?

Oh, Luna marries Rolf Scamander, who is the grandson of a great naturalist so they'd have a very interesting life, globetrotting and looking for weird animals.

盧娜嫁給了羅爾夫·斯卡曼,他是一位偉大自然學家的孫子,他們經歷了很有意思的人生,他們環游世界,尋找神奇生物。

But I think she'd have twin boys.

我覺得她最后生了一對雙胞胎男孩。

But later. That would be much later than this lot who all settled down earlier.

不過要晚一點,要在她的許多歷險之后,要等他們安定下來以后。

And are they happy? Um, yes, I think so.

他們幸福嗎?是的,我想是的。

My lot are all happy.

我的人物們都過得幸福。

The twin boys have got names too? Lorcan and Lysander.

雙胞胎男孩也有名字嗎? 洛肯和萊賽德。

If that's all right with you. Very Shakespearian.

如果你覺得還行的話。 很有莎士比亞的味道。

I can't help it. You know what it was like?

我停不下來,你知道這像什么嗎?

It was like running a race, and you get to the finishing line and you're running too fast to stop, so I do know what happened afterwards.

這就像一次跑步比賽,你跑過了終點,你跑得太快了停不下來,所以我得知道接下來發生的事。

So I couldn't stop my imagination doing that.

所以我沒辦法停下我的想像力。

So I know this sounds an awful lot of detail to go into for your own satisfaction and not because you're planning to write more books, but that's just how it was.

所以我為了滿足自己構想了一大堆細節,我自知它們很糟,不是因為我打算寫更多書,而這就是應有的結果。

I couldn't stop. I had to know. I had to know what happened next.

我停不下來,我必須得知道,我得知道接下去發生的事。

Well, you always have to know more than you put in.

你總得比你寫出來的知道得多。

Yeah. Yeah. And I carry that on into another generation but, yes, I...

是啊,是啊,我把故事帶入了新的一代人,但是,對,我……

So all of that could be another book. Yeah.

這一切可能就會成為另一本書。是啊。

Don't. Don't. Don't. I know it can't. It can't be.

別,不要,不要,我知道我不能寫,不能寫。

No. I think it would... You've got... No. I think it's definitely time to stop.

不,我想會……你要……不,我想絕對是時候停下來了。

Time to stop now.

是時候停下來了。

It gives me a certain satisfaction to say what I thought happened and to tell other people that because, um...

把我的設想說出來并且告訴別人,給了我一定程度的滿足。

Because I would like my version to be the official version still... even though I've not written it in a book. Because it's my world.

因為我的版本也會成為官方的版本。盡管我不會把以上的話寫進書里。因為這是我的世界。

But, no, I don't want to write any more Hogwarts books.

不過,不,我不想再寫任何關于霍格沃茨的書了。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;穩定的 v. 解決;定居(settle

 
lily ['lili]

想一想再看

adj. 純白的 n. 百合花

 
unhealthy [ʌn'helθi]

想一想再看

adj. 不健康的,不衛生的,病態的,危險的

 
satisfaction [.sætis'fækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 賠償,滿意,妥善處理,樂事,確信

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 快乐学习报| 杨买军郑州航空港区| 电影吻隐者在线观看免费完整版| 曹查理电影大全免费观看| 50000蛋币兑换码2025年有效| 栏目大全| 漂亮小蜜桃| 理发店3| 员工的秘密| 欧美日韩欧美日韩在线观看视频| 乔迁之喜邀请函微信版| 纸牌屋电影| 房斌| 公民的基本权利和义务教学设计| 同性gay| 刘越| cetv3中国教育电视台直播| 够级比赛活动方案| 陈建斌梅婷新剧《不惑之旅》| 手机图片jpg格式转换器免费| 实力主义教室第三季| 理发店3| 郭馨钰| 高钧贤| 田教授的28个保姆演员表| 小熊购物教学反思| 新娘大作战电影免费观看完整版| 十面埋伏 电影| 韩国电影《真相迷途》演员表| 说木叶原文| 林蛟| 白鲸 电影| 一千零一夜凯瑟林| dj歌曲串烧中文大全| 少年赌圣| 白事专用歌曲100首| 密会电影| 朱一龙电视剧| 康巴卫视直播| 美女被吃掉| 电视剧狙击手免费全集播放|