January 27
1月27日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Taylor needs a lot of winter clothes.
泰樂需要許多冬季衣物,
She didn't bring winter clothes when she moved from Canada.
她從加拿大搬過來的時候沒有帶。
She needs a coat, boots and socks.
她需要一件大衣,還有靴子和襪子。
Susie can help her find some.
蘇希可以幫她找些她需要的東西,
They will go shopping after work.
她們會在下班后去購物。
Susie finds a thick coat for Taylor.
蘇希為泰樂找到了一件厚大衣,
They also find gloves and a scarf.
她們還找到了手套和一條圍巾。
Taylor is ready for winter.
泰樂準備好迎接冬天了。
Conversation A
會話A
Susie, where can I buy some winter clothes?
蘇希,我可以到哪里買些冬季衣物?
Lots of stores here sell winter clothes.
這里很多店都有賣冬季衣物,
What do you need?
妳需要什么?
I need to buy a thicker coat.
我需要買一件比較厚的大衣。
You can find that easily.
那很容易找到。
I need other things, too.
我還需要其他東西。
I moved here in the summer. I didn't bring many winter clothes with me.
我是在夏天搬到這里來的, 沒有帶太多冬季衣物過來。
OK. I can help you.
好,我可以幫妳。
We can go shopping together.
我們可以一起去購物。
Thanks, Susie.
蘇希,謝了。
Conversation B
會話B
Do you need anything else other than a coat?
除了厚外套之外,妳還需要其他東西嗎?
What about boots or sweaters?
靴子或毛衣呢?
Yes, I need both!
這兩樣東西我都需要!
How about some thick socks?
厚襪子呢?
Cold feet are the worst!
雙腳冰冷是最難受了!
I have one pair of thick socks.
我有一雙厚襪子,
But I could use a few more!
但我可以再買幾雙!
I also need a warm hat.
我還需要一頂保暖的帽子。
We'll find all of those things!
我們會找到這一切東西的!
Thank you for helping me, Susie.
謝謝妳幫我,蘇希,
You are a great friend!
妳真是個好朋友!
Conversation C
會話C
This is a good store for winter clothes.
這家店很適合買冬季衣物。
Look at this scarf. It will be warm.
妳看這條圍巾, 圍起來一定很溫暖。
Oh, yes. It's a pretty color, too.
沒錯,而且顏色也很漂亮。
And here's a good winter coat for you.
這里還有一件很不錯的厚大衣。
I like it. Now I can keep warm.
我喜歡, 這下我可以保暖了。
Wait. You still need some gloves.
等一下,妳還需要手套。
Do you like the black ones?
妳喜歡那雙黑色的嗎?
Those look nice.
那雙看起來不錯。
I will look good, and be warm, too.
我戴起來不但好看,而且又保暖。