日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 品牌英語聽力 > 空中英語:大家說英語(字幕版) > 正文

大家說英語(MP3+中英字幕) 第104期:保暖衣物

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Lesson 11 Fashion

第十一課 時尚
January 26
1月26日
Warm Clothes for Cold Weather
保暖衣物
Read it!
讀讀看!
Abby is wearing a short-sleeved shirt in the winter.
雅碧在冬天穿著一件短袖襯衫。
Why? She read a weather report in the newspaper yesterday.
為什么?因為她在昨天的報紙上看到了一則氣象報告,
It said, "Tomorrow will be warm and sunny."
那則報導指出:明天會是溫暖晴朗的天氣。
But the report was wrong!
可是氣象報告錯了!
Her outfit isn't good for today's weather.
她的衣服不適合今天的天氣。
Taylor needs winter clothes.
泰樂需要冬季服裝,
Many of her winter clothes are still in Vancouver.
許多她的冬季服裝都還放在溫哥華。
Her coat is too thin.
她的外套太薄了,
Rob has a heavy coat.
羅柏有一件厚重的大衣,
Taylor wants a thick coat, too.
泰樂也想要一件厚大衣。

Conversation A

會話A
Why are you wearing that shirt, Abby?
雅碧,妳為什么穿這件襯衫?
This weather is too cold for short-sleeved shirts.
今天天氣太冷了,不適合穿短袖襯衫。
I know, Susie.
蘇希,我知道。
Why didn't you wear winter clothes?
妳為什么不穿冬天衣服?
I read the weather report in the newspaper yesterday.
我昨天在報紙上看到一則氣象報告,
It said, "Tomorrow will be warm and sunny!"
內容說:明天會是溫暖晴朗的天氣!
Oh. The weather report isn't always right!
喔。氣象報告不一定正確!
I know that now!
我現在終于知道!

大家說英語 保暖衣物

Conversation B

會話B
Hi, Abby. How are you?
嗨,雅碧,妳好嗎?
I'm OK, Taylor. But I'm cold.
我很好,泰樂, 可是我很冷。
Me, too! I only have this thin coat.
我也是!我只有這件薄外套。
Most of my winter clothes are still in Vancouver.
我大部分的冬季衣服都還在溫哥華,
I didn't bring them. What was I thinking?
沒帶過來, 我當時到底在想什么呀?
I wore the wrong outfit today. Because the weather report was wrong.
我今天穿錯了衣服, 因為氣象報告錯了。
Let's order some hot drinks.
我們來點些熱飲吧,
They can warm us up!
喝熱飲可以為我們暖暖身子!

Conversation C

會話C
Taylor, is this your coat?
泰樂,這是妳的外套嗎?
Yes, it is. Thanks! I left it here at lunch.
是啊。謝謝! 我吃午餐的時候忘在這里了。
Wow, this coat is really thin.
哇,這件外套真薄,
It can't keep you very warm.
這樣穿起來不會很保暖。
It doesn't. I really need a new coat.
的確是如此, 我非常需要一件新大衣。
You need a heavy coat.
妳需要一件厚重的大衣。
My coat is really heavy. It's good for cold weather.
我的大衣非常厚重, 很適合冷天氣。
I need a thick coat like yours!
我需要一件和你一樣的厚大衣!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 會話,談話

聯想記憶
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 搶劫,掠奪

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 性视频网站在线| 吉泽明步作品| urban legend| 中国的省份有哪些?| 即日启程 电影| 好家伙豆瓣| 国产伦理女村支书| 夜电影| alexandra hedison| 大国医 电视剧| ctv5| 端午给老板祝福简短句| 女生被艹网站| 希崎| 禁忌的恋爱关系一部| 美女mm| 刘沙| 天堂网电影| 《流感》高清在线观看| 暴风雨的儿女| 生男生女清宫图| 禁忌爱情| 经典常谈周易第二读书笔记| 最美情侣高清免费观看视频大全| 欧卡2mod| 谭咏麟个人资料简介| 铭旌写法大全范例| 小镇追凶电影免费观看| 天空骑士| 员工的秘密| 小腿垫东西睡觉正确图| 木村多江| 变形记开头结尾优美段落| 儿媳妇电视剧在线观看| 年轻的丈夫 电影| 杨紫和肖战演的电视剧是什么 | 乱世危情电视剧演员表| 散文诗二首批注| 吃大米饭是增肥还是减肥| 中女| 二年级上册音乐教案全册|